Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When a Zombie bites a Vegan, does the Vegan become an Omnivore?

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default When a Zombie bites a Vegan, does the Vegan become an Omnivore?

We all share similar, but different names, we all each are tied and true to our individual games.

One can shelter you from a storm, another will let you look forward to the new, if forlorn.

Some may call me holy and if only you knew, my lineage also has a tattoo.

What is similar and what doesn't make sense, enables the riddlemaster in their task.

Solving this riddle is the only thing I ask.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Some may call me holy and if only you knew, my lineage also has a tattoo

This makes me consider the alternate definition of the word "profane." But I'm pretty out to lunch on this one.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Some may call me holy and if only you knew, my lineage also has a tattoo

This makes me consider the alternate definition of the word "profane." But I'm pretty out to lunch on this one.
    The first line is key.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Swastika?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nein.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking along the line of Bob, Robert....Like Bob Dylan - shelter from the storm
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I was thinking along the line of Bob, Robert....Like Bob Dylan - shelter from the storm
    I do not see the answer I seek.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon Man!

With a whispery creepy voice , Eldred Jonas aka Joe Biden says just solve the riddle.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"One can shelter you from a storm, another will let you look forward to the new, if forlorn."

I keep thinking umbrella and umbilical...but it doesn't fit with forlorn.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a Multinym

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

In my best Alex Trebek voice, the answer we are looking for is 'What is eaves, eves and Yves.'

Wow, I just hit 666 posts on this site.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you explain line by line?
    Maybe you should have incorporated Burl Ives!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    We all share similar, but different names, we all each are tied and true to our individual games. Filler, clue that it's a Multinym.

One can shelter you from a storm, another will let you look forward to the new, if forlorn. Eaves direct water away from your house. Eves especially New Year's Eve, a new start. Remember 2020?

Some may call me holy and if only you knew, my lineage also has a tattoo. Yves Saint Laurent, His cosmetic line has a lip dye, Tautoage and a men's cologne 'Tattoo'. A little misdirection here.

What is similar and what doesn't make sense, enables the riddlemaster in their task.

Solving this riddle is the only thing I ask.
    Filler.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Mike.
    I have one in the works but it seems enthusiasm has died down here.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jon. I was sort of worried that the riddle sucked.

As for the enthusiasm on this thread, why put effort into creating a riddle?

Let some one else will do all the work, while you can have all the fun solving the riddle.

Apparently riddling is just another entitlement program.

Sorry, this administration has made me sour.

Hmmm, a whiskey sour sounds really nice right now.

Kindly realize that you introduced me to that concoction in NH some years ago.

For that I thank you.

I am also rambling.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I love these riddles, and appreciate the effort that goes into making them. Unfortunately, after a first guess, I find it hard to derail my brain out of that first line of thinking, even when given a clue. So I’m usually out of ideas after the first guess.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I love these riddles, and appreciate the effort that goes into making them. Unfortunately, after a first guess, I find it hard to derail my brain out of that first line of thinking, even when given a clue. So I’m usually out of ideas after the first guess.
    Kindly understand that I love to create riddles, but I also love to solve riddles, no matter how easy or how difficult.

So present us a riddle, our spinal challenged friend.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I like writing them. I always learn something. Solving them is difficult for me.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I like writing them. I always learn something. Solving them is difficult for me.
    I will probably have some time now to put together riddles as Hurricane Henri sets it sights on CT this morning.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

God. I'm just working too damn much.
    I have an idea I just have to paint it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hurricane was a bust for CT. Power companies predicted historic power outages of 8 to 21 days.

We got two inches of rain, and I had a two foot branch fall off my Sugar Maple. Lights didn't even flicker.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Louisiana isn't going to get so lucky.

I'm glad you are OK though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast