Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Groundsmen cheered in wonder, as she backed up from the mast Baptizing with her water

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Groundsmen cheered in wonder, as she backed up from the mast Baptizing with her water

A community timepiece for the wrist?
    If I tell you that you may not get the gist.
    Born of Genovese sacrifice,
    I am to reduce that price
    Also meant to eliminate a likely false effect

Maybe George should have been circumspect
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I rather thought this one would be a sitting duck.
    Maybe I'll add some clues in a couple of days and I have another riddle on the drawing table.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, this is coming far out of left field. I can fit part of it, but not all.

Neighborhood Watch?

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, in a just now 'aha' lucid moment. I finally got it all to fit.

Well done Jon!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I also got neighborhood watch for the first line, but didn’t really get any further with it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I also got neighborhood watch for the first line, but didn’t really get any further with it.
    I can put it all together if I got it right.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    Alright, this is coming far out of left field. I can fit part of it, but not all.

Neighborhood Watch?
    Yes sir it is!
    A goose for you!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Neighborhood Watch?
    Yes sir it is!
    A goose for you!
    WooHoo! This was good one.

I'll put it together later this morning.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup. Google should help.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A community timepiece for the wrist? This was the start.

If I tell you that you may not get the gist. This was filler, art of the riddler

I am to reduce that price -

This part had me thinking the Genovese Crime family. Nice misdirection. I couldn't make this part work. I kept thinking hood watch. Then I thought sacrifice while the neighborhood watched. Kitty Genovese was attacked and later killed with 38 people watching. The neighborhood watched. This was my aha moment

Also meant to eliminate a likely false effect-Bystander Effect, I came across this effect when researching a riddle on this forum not yet solved.

Maybe George should have been circumspect-George Zimmerman coordinator of a neighborhood watch program, he shot Trayvon Martin. His trial was all over the news. It was said he acted rashly.

Nice riddle.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great riddle.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A community timepiece for the wrist? This was the start.

If I tell you that you may not get the gist. This was filler, art of the riddler

I am to reduce that price -

This part had me thinking the Genovese Crime family. Nice misdirection. I couldn't make this part work. I kept thinking hood watch. Then I thought sacrifice while the neighborhood watched. Kitty Genovese was attacked and later killed with 38 people watching. The neighborhood watched. This was my aha moment

Also meant to eliminate a likely false effect-Bystander Effect, I came across this effect when researching a riddle on this forum not yet solved.

Maybe George should have been circumspect-George Zimmerman coordinator of a neighborhood watch program, he shot Trayvon Martin. His trial was all over the news. It was said he acted rashly.

Nice riddle.

Spot on with your breakdown!

+ Reply to Thread