+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Later S/L What's Your Number/Letter?

Traveler HumphreyBBear will become famous soon enough HumphreyBBear will become famous soon enough

#279 for me

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyBBear View Post
    #279 for me
    Updated thanks.

Can you confirm your copy came from Forbidden Planet in the UK?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $75
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $40

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got a numbered through a trade #126.. Tough to miss out originally, however trades work!
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

I haven't receive mine yet. It shows no movement on USPS but well...eventually it'll arrive.
    Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975
    Maine Magazine - March - April 1977

Traveler HumphreyBBear will become famous soon enough HumphreyBBear will become famous soon enough

Yes, my #279 came from Forbidden Planet UK

Weedeater frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik is a name known to all frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#246 Is mine, from the UK Forbidden Planet.

sk

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have Letter O and #344.

"There is, though I do not know how there is or why there is,
    a sense of infinite peace and protection in the glittering hosts of heaven."

H.G. Wells - The Island of Doctor Moreau

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#294! Arrived today.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know we have dedicated threads like this for a fair amount of S/L editions over the years, but I was just wondering. Have we ever completed/attained over say, 75% accounting for an edition? Just curious. Regardless of the success rate overall it's still a great resource/reference and I for one appreciate the effort put in by the various members. I was just wondering is all if anyone knows, or has an idea of the typical success rate in general. Maybe, George would know?
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Our success rates varies from 6.925% to 19.1919%

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Our success rates varies from 6.925% to 19.1919%
    Wow! I guess though if you take everything into consideration, that's not bad right? I mean out of a pool of collectors numbering in the thousands, no? Thx for the info, Boss!!!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3