Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2021 Dark Tower NCAA Tournament Challenge

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oregon State had to win the Pac-12 tournament to even get into the Dance. Onto the sweet sixteen!!!! Pac-12 is representing so far.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I have a perfect West bracket (at least until they play today). But the rest of it...geeez.
    I have to remember to never pick against the nun.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Kind of amazed at where I am in this thing. Theoretically, Frondz and I are in pretty good position to win it this far. Of course, the picks have to be all correct, but I'm still sitting with the most potential points if I'm reading this right.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Kind of amazed at where I am in this thing. Theoretically, Frondz and I are in pretty good position to win it this far. Of course, the picks have to be all correct, but I'm still sitting with the most potential points if I'm reading this right.
    I think you are currently the only player with an intact Final Four. But, things will get wild this week! Did I mention Oregon State in the Elite Eight?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    I think you are currently the only player with an intact Final Four. But, things will get wild this week! Did I mention Oregon State in the Elite Eight?
    I hear ya, Bill!!! I am not predicting anything at all for damn sure!!!! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed at this point. lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, looks like one of my Final Four predictions will make it in. Oregon State had a great run this year. Houston had their number from the jump though. Killed 'em on the offensive boards.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I sure jinxed that didn't I? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I sure jinxed that didn't I? LOL
    Haha. They did make a late run against Houston. That said, poor rebounding and free throws did Oregon State in. We'll lose quite a few players this year. I don't expect to see this kind of run for decades.

Final Four will be set tomorrow. All I an pray for now is for Michigan to make it all the way. I know us golden domer fans don't usually route for them, but what the hell, right?

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hear ya, Bill!!! I am not predicting anything at all for damn sure!!!! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed at this point. lol lol
    Let's see....I guess I am a UCLA fan tonight?? I think you might get me, Merlin, if Michigan wins. Either that, or the Houston/Baylor game will decide it. Should be fun.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Let's see....I guess I am a UCLA fan tonight?? I think you might get me, Merlin, if Michigan wins. Either that, or the Houston/Baylor game will decide it. Should be fun.
    I feel good about, Michigan, it's the Houston/Baylor game that I'm more concerned with. I took Houston.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I've got Baylor there. If I had to pick again after watching the tourney, I'd go with Houston. Both teams are a little up and down, but damn is Houston fun to watch!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, the Zags are all over USC!!!! Timme has three steals and 9 pts already!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

This is what you're playing for! I think the Final Four matchup between Baylor and Houston will effectively end the contest. Good luck to all!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, nice tournament guys and gals!!!! Houston was out of their league against Baylor. I'm hoping the Zags can put the cherry on top of their first Championship!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo!! Go Zags!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to everyone! And to Frondz and Randall Flagg - First Place and Second Place winners. Both picked the correct teams for the final game, a feat none of us others could manage. Based on previous picks, whether the Zags win or lose, the positions will not change.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to everyone! And to Frondz and Randall Flagg - First Place and Second Place winners. Both picked the correct teams for the final game, a feat none of us others could manage. Based on previous picks, whether the Zags win or lose, the positions will not change.
    Thanks NeedfulKings and everyone again for this fun DT march madness group. RF - I believe you and I split the trophies in 2019, the last time the tourney was played. We were tied going into the championship game, and you picked Virginia and I picked Texas Tech. Had to check the date on my runner up trophy to make sure because that feels like it was about 10 years ago.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As always a HUGE & sincere THANK YOU to you, Bill for doing this for us all. I came close, but no cigar!! lol

Any chance at a 3rd place? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2