Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If the tin foil hat fits, rock it like a boss.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default If the tin foil hat fits, rock it like a boss.

Riddling haiku style:

A cannibal's feast,
    Delectable, delicious,
    A Lecter's delight.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

bump
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a hint: Not your typical bakery fare.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Sweetbread?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You say true. A goose liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti for you.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Please explain line by line, Riddlemaster.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    Riddling haiku style:

A cannibal's feast, Hannibal 'the Cannibal' Lecter, Movie Quote: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." Sweetbread are organ meats.

Delectable, delicious, We enjoy eating sweet foods, Olde English for meat is braed. Pancreas and Thymus are said to have a mild flavor when compared to Liver

A Lecter's delight._ Hannibal Lecter would eat his victims
    Did I take too much poetic riddling license here? It's always a challenge to riddle Haiku style.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

You say true. A goose liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti for you.
    Nice one. I almost had it without the hint, but I couldn’t think of the word. The hint brought it to mind.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Riddling haiku style:

A cannibal's feast, Hannibal 'the Cannibal' Lecter, Movie Quote: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." Sweetbread are organ meats.

Delectable, delicious, We enjoy eating sweet foods, Olde English for meat is braed. Pancreas and Thymus are said to have a mild flavor when compared to Liver

A Lecter's delight._ Hannibal Lecter would eat his victims
    Did I take too much poetic riddling license here? It's always a challenge to riddle Haiku style.

It was artistic. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread