Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warp Speed is a healthy alternative to the harmful UV emissions of Light Speed.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Now if only my arm could stretch from Indiana to Connecticut!!
    That would be useful, but then you would have to bring back Leonard Nimoy to properly conduct the procedure.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I am in favour of any plan that involves bringing back Leonard Nimoy. I mean, in some rejuvenated form, ideally. I wouldn't want the poor man to suffer or anything.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

So much for the "live long" part of it/
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

83 isn’t bad. I’d take it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hint: The martyr is Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    We see, we hear, so therefore we know,
    but reality may say that it ain't so.

One's observation and perception of a certain situation,
    oft times leads to misdirection and self-deception of information.

Was the Saint still alive when canonized?

And did the martyr die before sentence was realized?

Was George from the Old or from the New? There is a contrast.

Was the old rich uncle really half-glassed?

Do expect the affect of this effect,
    to misdirect the correct subject.
    The Mandela Effect?

“Martyr died before sentence was realized” refers to Mandela dying in jail (he didn’t)
    “George” refers to Curious George having a tail or not? He didn’t, although it turns out he might have had originally?
    “Uncle half-glassed” refers to the Monopoly man having (or rather, not) a monocle.
    I can’t get the Saint one, though.

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    We see, we hear, so therefore we know,
    but reality may say that it ain't so.

One's observation and perception of a certain situation,
    oft times leads to misdirection and self-deception of information.

Was the Saint still alive when canonized?

And did the martyr die before sentence was realized?

Was George from the Old or from the New? There is a contrast.

Was the old rich uncle really half-glassed?

Do expect the affect of this effect,
    to misdirect the correct subject.
    The Mandela Effect?

“Martyr died before sentence was realized” refers to Mandela dying in jail (he didn’t)
    “George” refers to Curious George having a tail or not? He didn’t, although it turns out he might have had originally?
    “Uncle half-glassed” refers to the Monopoly man having (or rather, not) a monocle.
    I can’t get the Saint one, though.
    You say true, a goose for you and thank you.

The saint is Mother Teresa.

Great riddle. Thanks for the clue!

Ilium (Simmons)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Riddlemaster. Please explain the connection of Curious George and The Old Testament.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Riddlemaster. Please explain the connection of Curious George and The Old Testament.
    Well, the Man in the Yellow Hat is one of the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse.

Actually it's Old World and New World Monkeys.

Ah, interesting. I thought it might be referring to old and new versions of the cartoon. I thought I read somewhere that the earliest version had a tail.

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem, I just misdirected a fellow riddlemaster on the old and new. My mind wouldn't have ever considered the Old and New Testament pathway.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's why we riddle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2