Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If Karma's a Bitch, and Magma's hot, what the Hell is Dogma?

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default If Karma's a Bitch and Magma's hot, what the Hell is Dogma?

Entering this place you could expect predatory suicide.
    But here some folks have the ability to improvise, surprise, survive and thrive.
    The enclosing walls may be transparent, but the wants of these few can assist in your goals and dreams.
    Demons in nice clothes, they have nothing in mind but their bottom line and their money making schemes.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

bump

I SWEAR I have a riddle in the works!
    These things are hard to do working nights 60 + hours a week. I'm just hoping for a week at work where I DON'T have to fight a guy 35 years younger than me, 8 inches taller and 60 Lbs heavier. It seems like that has happened at least once a week since I returned from Turkey. The paperwork after a fight is daunting!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a hint: Reality TV

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Dragon’s den? Shark Tank?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Which one? Shark Tank.

The skeletal goose for you, unfortunately the goose has been in the tank for over two months awaiting an answer and the sharks didn't leave much.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done and intriguing, Mike!

"Entering this place you could expect predatory suicide."

I rather like that line!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Which one? Shark Tank.

The skeletal goose for you, unfortunately the goose has been in the tank for over two months awaiting an answer and the sharks didn't leave much.
    I should have been explicit - shark tank. “the walls may be transparent”

Nice one. Again, the hint clinched it for me.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread