Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A 1" paddle bit, A Dewalt drill and a bunch of room temperature watermelons.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default A 1" paddle bit, A Dewalt drill and a bunch of room temperature watermelons.

My first is a respite from the elements.

My second ruminates

My third is finality.

My final was best said by Homer.

As a whole, remove your mind from the gutter.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

innuendo??

FRIGGIN GREAT TO SEE YOU, MAN!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You speak true my friend and you win the fair day Covid-19 vaccinated goose!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

By the way Jon, I truly do miss our palaver and our friendship. I'm going to try to post some more riddles for ol' times sake.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done, Jon.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That riddle was solid. And well done, Jon!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkslinger View Post
    By the way Jon, I truly do miss our palaver and our friendship. I'm going to try to post some more riddles for ol' times sake.
    I'm looking forward to more. I'm hoping it will inspire me and other to write some!
    It would be nice to see you regularly again!

How the wife?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I like to drill melons as well.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The family is fine, my son is an engineer (not Bob Brooks) for Stanley Black and Decker, my daughter a special ed teacher in Hartford. My wife also works for Stanley Black and Decker. I have my own business, Experiential Educators of CT.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Who doesn't like a melon straight from the garden?

+ Reply to Thread