DEADLINE: February 7th

ENTRY FORM: https://forms.gle/SxnARQAeFXjJMMmC7

For those who didn't participate in the 2010's prediction pool, it's pretty simple. You pick the 16 films you think will make the final 16 films. Then of those 16 films you pick the 8 films to make the final 8, and so on, until you pick the finals and Winner. There is a point system at the top of the Google Form link.

You also pick 10 Insurance films that will substitute in for any of your 16 films should they be eliminated in the Round of 32. Some people's insurance films carried through to the finals last time, so it's they're very important. More details on how they work as you fill out the Google Form

Depending on how much deliberation you choose to put into your lineup, this should take between 15-20 minutes. Just keep in mind you're not picking how YOU would vote for these films, but how the site as a whole will vote. Classics and more popular films might be smarter than that obscure French film from 1973 you love. You know the one.

Since the tournament will be wrapping up sometime around the end of March, I might be pretty busy with school so I can't guarantee I'll be able to update the scores/spreadsheet round to round, but I'll try.

Complete List of Nominated Films can be found in the first post of the Tournament Nomination Thread.