Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cuppa

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

And the hits just keep on coming.

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my favourite King stories, UK Proof of Insomnia. Not seen many of these around...

📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Next up an innocuous looking proof. Plain as you like and quite small, but one of my favourites. Very rare (perhaps less than 50) and what looks like photocopied pages annotated by King allegedly. A real treat.

📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

3 states of the Bag of Bones UK proof

The rarest is the plainest...

This state is plain grey and slipcased and pretty rare also...

This 'holographic' state is the most common, but by far the best looking. Currently have 4 copies of this one...

📚 My Collection 📚

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Amazing! Never seen the plain green Bag of Bones before.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hearts in Atlantis UK Proof. This is the very common one which is prone to losing the gold on the lettering. I have 4 copies of this one. There is also a rare light blue state which I am still looking for.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Dreamcatcher UK Proof. Have 2 copies of this one

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Black House UK Partial Proof. Fairly common this one (I have 2) and the cut out on the front is a nice touch...

Also have a promotional postcard...

And a folded A3 size promotional piece with another cutout...

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

From a Buick 8 UK Proof. This proof has a far nicer cover design than the final first edition DJ. Lucky to have 3 copies.

📚 My Collection 📚

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff !!!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wolves of the Calla UK Proof, rare sampler and ring bound promo material. Have 5 copies of the proof, 4 of the sampler and one of the promo pack. Love this material and managed to get the samplers /promo pack from someone who worked on the material.

The 5 proofs and 4 samplers

📚 My Collection 📚

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Love the Wolves extras!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Song of Susannah UK Proof keeps the same theme. Lovely looking proofs these DT5-7

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower UK Proof. Not seen many of these about and limited to 100 numbered copies.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Cell UK sampler took a while to find

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisey's Story. My favourite set of proofs and collectibles. I find myself with 7 proofs.

3 slipcased 1/100 (one of which signed by King)
    3 of the non-slipcased numbered
    1 of the rare unnumbered proof.

I also have the paperweight (2), bookmark (3) and bookplate from a signing event where first edition (3rd printing) were distributed.

I also have the incredibly rare proof DJ (only a handful made) currently wrapped around a first edition and have posted up some comparison photos.

The Paperweight (boxed)...

Bookplate loosely inserted into a first edition (3rd print)...

The metal bookmark...

The proof DJ wrapped around a first edition for presentation...

Some side by side photos of the proof DJ vs the released DJ...

Proof on the left...

Proof on the right...

📚 My Collection 📚

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome stuff.
    I have the UK FAB8 flat signed. You have some really incredible stuff. A big congrats on all your
    stuff.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have the UK FAB8 flat signed.
    The proof? Awesome. If you ever need to part with it let me know
    📚 My Collection 📚

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Lisey´s collection !!!

Quite remarkable Lisey’s collection. Never seen the prof DJ before. Outstanding!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

This proof of Duma Key was very hard to find and the only one I've ever come across.

📚 My Collection 📚

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Extremely impressive collection.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

This Blaze UK Partial Proof / Sampler is the only one I've ever come across.

And the letter...

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just After Sunset UK sampler. Fairly common and have 3 copies.

📚 My Collection 📚

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast