Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cuppa

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Cuppa

Almost exclusively UK copies, but here you go...

First UK Editions...

UK Proofs and misc. bits

PS Publishing

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Holy crap. That is some awesome stuff there. I hope you take a few of them and give us close up shots of them. I have that Christine also. I love it.

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Holy crap. That is some awesome stuff there. I hope you take a few of them and give us close up shots of them. I have that Christine also. I love it.
    Ask away for any you want to see and I'll take some close ups

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!! You can send that junkie Carrie to me
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well, that entire first shelf deserves a closer look. And while your at it, the second shelf . Also, any limited versions signed or not. That is a
    banging collection.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE STUFF !!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection !

Is there a reason why you got 2 or 3 or more of most books? And like 4-5 copies of Finders Keepers?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very impressive collection.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is there a reason why you got 2 or 3 or more of most books? And like 4-5 copies of Finders Keepers?
    Some are signed, some are variants (1st/2nd/3rd state, numbering variants, DJ Variants, pricing etc.) and some I just sometimes spot a book at a good price and grab it.

The Finders keepers proofs are all numbered, the Under The Dome are all limited numbered.

The Liseys Story proofs - there are 3 states and I have a signed and non signed version of the rarest state, etc.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that entire first shelf deserves a closer look. And while your at it, the second shelf . Also, any limited versions signed or not. That is a
    banging collection.
    I'll post up some photos.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    banging collection.
    I'll post up some photos.
    Cool. I will be looking forward to seeing them. See, we need to see pics of the rare and signed stuff . It's a just a must

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome - thanks for sharing!

I'd love to see more pics of the Carrie. That's one of my most favorite King covers ever and yours looks like a nice copy

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful collection - looks like it's time for some additional shelf space!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Awesome - thanks for sharing!

I'd love to see more pics of the Carrie. That's one of my most favorite King covers ever and yours looks like a nice copy
    Here comes...

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Beautiful collection - looks like it's time for some additional shelf space!
    Yup
    📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie UK 1st Edition Hardback

📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot UK 1st Edition Hardback

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining UK 1st Edition Hardback

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift UK 1st Edition Hardback

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome. Some great looking first ed you have there.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stand UK 1st Edition Hardback

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dead Zone UK 1st Edition Hardback. Harder to find with the bright orange spine lettering as most fade to a creamy yellow.

I have 3 copies of this 1st edition with varying exposure to light. The far left copy is no exposure and then you can see what happens with the other 2 copies...

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter UK 1st Edition Hardback. Has the typical abraded gold lettering on the front cover. Hopefully one day will replace the DJ with a fine one.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Danse Macabre UK 1st Edition Hardback. Limited numbers made this a lucky find in an Australian online bookshop. Was in better condition than the description.

📚 My Collection 📚

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

The MacDonald copy of Danse Macabre looks in very good condition.
    A lovely collectible to own.
    A pleasure to view. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast