Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Cuppa

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for showing the pics. They all look great.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So pleased you started a collection thread. I’m excited to see the signed UK Lisey’s proof—talk about a rarity in a signed state! Great collection!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Seeing your editions makes me realise that some of mine are in pretty poor condition.
    Also, I have a Danse Macabre which I thought was a first but the the boards are a cream colour not red. All other info suggests a first. Is that possible?

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    So pleased you started a collection thread. I’m excited to see the signed UK Lisey’s proof—talk about a rarity in a signed state! Great collection!
    Thanks. Might take me a while to get to that one at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Seeing your editions makes me realise that some of mine are in pretty poor condition.
    Also, I have a Danse Macabre which I thought was a first but the the boards are a cream colour not red. All other info suggests a first. Is that possible?
    Suppose anything is possible, but only ever seen copies looking like the photos above.
    📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great new collection thread!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

My main focus nowadays is UK Proofs, proof Dust Jackets and UK publisher promotional material. Have multiple copies of some of the following, but still quite a few gaps to fill.

The Dead Zone UK Proof

N.B. The ISBN has been covered with a sticker (assume by the publisher)

📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am lucky to have 2 copies of Christine, both with DJs.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter UK Proof (Common Black version). Not in ideal shape unfortunately.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Cujo UK Proof

The Pink UK Proof of The Talisman is a rare beast. It is one of my favourite King tales.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Lucky to have 2 copies of Thinner UK Proof

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Took a while to find this one.

Skeleton Crew UK Partial Proof

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

My UK Proof copy of IT is a little beat up so need to find a better copy sometime.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK Proof of Misery. Have 4 copies of this now.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen that many copies of The Tommyknockers UK Proof around, so lucky to have 2 copies (one with a proof DJ)

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Half UK Proof. Frustrating crease on the back, but otherwise showing the shift that the publisher was making to have the proof more interesting with a pictorial cover.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK partial proof of The Stand Complete and Uncut is fairly thin and not much more than a sampler.

📚 My Collection 📚

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very nice proofs. Never seen the Tommyknockers one before.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK Full Proof of The Stand Complete and Uncut is a thick heavy book and commonly acknowledged to be limited to 33 copies. A rare beast I'm lucky to be taking care of...

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Gerald's Game UK Proof is during the publishers monochrome phase and pretty dull to look at. The black background is a nightmare for creasing so lucky to have found 2 in decent condition.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow, a lot of great proofs there. Congrats on all of them.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Twice the Power UK Proof. Another monochrome proof which creases easily. Have 2 copies and lots of promotional material for this...

The copy on the right shows how easily these copies get marked

Quite a lot of promotional material available for this launch as was a simultaneous Hardback/Paperback marketing.

Double sided Poster...

Promo letter with newspaper advertisement...

A really nice tri-fold promo stand...

Here's the first edition Dust Jacket...

Here's the proof Dust Jacket for Four Past Midnight.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolores Claibourne UK Proof is another greyscale copy...

📚 My Collection 📚

Great stuff!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really awesome proofs!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Nightmares and Dreamscapes UK Proof. Another greyscale proof from the publisher.

📚 My Collection 📚

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast