Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Book Collection: Cuppa

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOWOWOWOWOW
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like the Under the Dome UK Proof. It has a clear plastic slipcase and the proof itself has a lovely metallic cover.

Numbered and limited to 200 copies - I have 4

This little sampler is far more rare and the only copy I've seen...

📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 77 numbered copies of Full Dark No Stars UK Proof made and have read one is lost. Lucky to have 3 copies of this one...

📚 My Collection 📚

🔎 Please help me find UK Proofs 🇬🇧 - specifically Institute, Fairy Tale, Eyes of the Dragon, Different Seasons, The Gunslinger, plus any others 🤪

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

A fairly plain looking proof from PS Publishing for The Colorado Kid...

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe there are 3 states of the UK Proof for 11.22.63 and I have two of those.

The two numbered versions and a rarer unnumbered version (which I don't have yet).

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Doctor Sleep UK Proof is numbered and limited to 150 copies. I am lucky to have 2 copies. The cover is almost a matt finish.

The proof comes with a delicate coloured band.

Nice note enclosed in one of the copies...

📚 My Collection 📚

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You ended up with a proof sent to member Ari_Racing (Ariel Bosi)!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's the one that I will not sell, because it has my name and I got it signed

Pretty cool collection. A lot of rare proofs, congratulations !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Yes having your name in the proof is pretty cool.
    📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Revival UK Proof is limited to 200 numbered copies and I'm lucky enough to have 3

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Finders Keepers UK Proof is numbered and limited, but it has a print run of at least 500 based on the numbers I've seen. Fairly common and have 5 copies of this one.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The End of Watch UK Proof Sampler I've not seen many about...

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Bazaar of Bad Dreams UK Proof is numbered and limited - love the colours on this one.

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Outsider UK Proof is again numbered and has a nice detail on the page edges...

📚 My Collection 📚

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

If It Bleeds UK Proof is again numbered, but the feature I really like about this proof is the 4 different colour papers used - one for each story...

📚 My Collection 📚

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think WOW sums it up.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I think WOW sums it up.

That's all the proofs for now. Will post up more of the first editions, signed, limiteds, etc.
    📚 My Collection 📚

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I can't wait to see those. I am sure I will be green with envy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4