Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Donate to Keep the site Vibrant and Ad Free

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Donation made; Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Donated again! 👌🏻
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that my work here is done!! That's not to say that you should cease donating if you can. As we have said here before, this is a community site and no one individual should be on the hook for the entire tab to keep it up and running. That just ain't right!!

However, once again this community has risen to the occasion and has demonstrated it's support by putting their money where their mouth's are!!! Give yourselves a modest pat on the back and keep donating until, El Jefe says 'WE DID IT AGAIN IN 2021"!!!!

El jefe, as is my tradition in supporting the site, you can count on regular checks arriving into March, 2021 as I forward my total contribution in regular payments. I'm an "Old Fart" and never was one for "Paypal Widgets" myself though I do heartily endorse it to others!!!

Let's nail the crap outta that stated goal, thereby demonstrating just how much we appreciate this site and all it provides!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, thanks for your enthusiasm.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Yes Bill, thanks for the enthusiasm, however no thanks for statements such as “My work here is done!!”
    I donate every year, however being cajoled by pretentious and overblown statements does not sit easily with me, especially when the perpetrator of such statements decides the end result was all down to him.
    I find the balanced and measured approach adopted by Jerome far more palatable.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Yes Bill, thanks for the enthusiasm, however no thanks for statements such as “My work here is done!!”
    I donate every year, however being cajoled by pretentious and overblown statements does not sit easily with me, especially when the perpetrator of such statements decides the end result was all down to him.
    I find the balanced and measured approach adopted by Jerome far more palatable.
    Hey, I was just fooling about a bit. I'm sorry my antics upset you so much. It's a cause I'm passionate about and therefore perhaps a bit over exuberent. In no way do I see the result as being "mine". It's all about the community coming together. I'm just a bell ringer. Again, I'm sorry to have upset you it was never my intention to make you feel this way.

Everyone has a particular "Cup of Tea" they prefer. Obviously, me and my tactics are just not your cup of tea.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Only an observation Bill. I am a trifle more robust than that.
    Thank you for your comments.
    Everything is resolved as far as I am concerned.
    Stay well.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Added a few more bucks.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill! I enjoy your enthusiasm separately from whether I find it motivating. Keep on truckin’!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I chipped in about a month ago based on the widget. Didn't see this thread until now. Glad to contribute, although I've been out of the collecting hobby for a couple of years now. I'd like for this site to still be around if ever I decide to start another SK collection!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Did my donation.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, thanks for the negative reputation and name calling. You guys really rock and especially when you can do so anonymously without fear of any reprisal. Just amazing how everyone preach's getting along, better communicating and making the world a better place while sniping away behind your back. Way to stand up and back your convictions.

Fine. I won't be championing any causes in the future. Hope that makes you all feel warm and fuzzy inside. Apparently there is room for tolerance for everything but "Bombastic Bastards" on this site.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, using executive privilege I deleted the neg rep. Please don't let this aberration remove your enthusiasm, nor hinder the fundraiser.

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Just donated Because the world needs more bombastic bastards and bloody minded folks and I’m totally one of those - nor sure which maybe some of both!! But I’ve used the site for years and think it’s an incredible resource with amazingly kind and generous folks on it who all share a common passion. And Bill - a clear passion will always shine through don’t ever stop

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bill, using executive privilege I deleted the neg rep. Please don't let this aberration remove your enthusiasm, nor hinder the fundraiser.
    I'd give positive to this but I gotta spread more positive around.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words of support. They're greatly appreciated!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, don't worry I gave positive rep.
    And occasionally we do need a bombastic around here.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool of you to do. Just let me know when you need a "Bombastic Asshole" and I'll be there!! lol

Think of me as one of, Roland's fabled guns and you can draw me out of the holster when required. lol lol That work for everyone?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I also can't give you rep, darn. Was going with the bad rep for the only reason being that I have giving you good for 10 years now. Oh wait, that is all I ever give, guess you aren't special after all
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea how to give positive rep, or I’d give you some as well. Hey, it’s the thought that counts!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea how to give positive rep, or I’d give you some as well. Hey, it’s the thought that counts!!
    Click on the little six-pointed sheriff's star on the left below the person's Feedback Score then follow directions; it's anonymous unless you place your name in the comments.

Bill, "Bombastic Bastards" would be a great name for a softball team. I'd lay good odds it already is, somewhere.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, it sounds like a compliment, wear it with pride!

https://youtu.be/6W5pq4bIzIw
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Cool of you to do. Just let me know when you need a "Bombastic Asshole" and I'll be there!! lol

Think of me as one of, Roland's fabled guns and you can draw me out of the holster when required. lol lol That work for everyone?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When does the donation period ends?

I would like to send a new one, but wonder whether I need to dig a bit from my savings or if I can wait another week or so?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Last day is February 28, 2021. Ends at 5PM EST.

Thanks to everyone has helped!

J

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast