Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Caretakers of John Hanic's Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

25 items? That's pretty cool !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've only seen one Legends uncorrected proof available for sale and it was John's copy. Was lucky enough to grab that one.

Thanks for refreshing this thread, Herbertwest. Didn't know John personally, but the dude was a wealth of knowledge and huge contributor to this site. Definitely learned a thing or two from the guy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I ended up with 4. Should have bought more in the beginging, but these are what I got
    The Regulators Manuscripts in comb binding only 12 made
    Desperation 2nd state Manuscript in comb binding only 12
    Full Dark No Stars proof with black cover only 10 made. I think called a gallery proof
    The Bazaar or Bad Dreams proof
    I feel honered to have these in my collection.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    I've only seen one Legends uncorrected proof available for sale and it was John's copy. Was lucky enough to grab that one.

Thanks for refreshing this thread, Herbertwest. Didn't know John personally, but the dude was a wealth of knowledge and huge contributor to this site. Definitely learned a thing or two from the guy.
    I am sure your DT proof collection cannot be beat....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Out of curiosity, anybody else here have any of John's items?
    Hi, all! I've been super busy with work and haven't been very active, but did want to share what I purchased from John's collection:

1. Ohio 95----Whispers proof
    2. Ohio 126---Wizard and Glass Manuscript
    3. Ohio 216---Misery bluelines
    4. Ohio 220---LSOE Page Block
    5. Ohio 221---Cycle of the Werewolf (2 versions of the manuscript)
    6. Ohio 225---Cell bluelines
    7. Ohio 253---Joyland proof
    8. Ohio 300---Desperation Manuscript
    9. Ohio 359---Regulators "A" proof
    10. Ohio 313---LSOE F & G
    11. Ohio 444---Danse Macabre F & G (Everest House)
    12. Ohio 431---Duma Key manuscript
    13. Ohio 436---Black House manuscript
    14. Ohio 302---Colorado Kid pre-publication materials in folder
    15. Ohio 448---DTVI Song of Susannah F &G
    16. Ohio 299---DTVII Manuscript in two parts

I think that's everything and I'll post a couple of pics below. I love collecting proofs, manuscripts, and prepublication materials.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Now I know who got "my" JOYLAND proof!
    Good for you!
    I'd trade 'em all to have John back, though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5