+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New novel: Gwendy's Final Task by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar (February 15, 2022)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Maybe we will get the 2nd book limited version before the 3rd comes out
    Just like stephen king can write a book, have it edited, and printed, and released faster than CD can get a slipcase made.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll read it but with low expectations and because it is short.

Guardian of the Beam Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Is this volume co-written or is it Chizmar only?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Mister Slaughter (McCammon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Is this volume co-written or is it Chizmar only?
    From what I gathered, it'll be co-written.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendys-final-task.html
    Gwendy's Final Task
    by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar
    A Cemetery Dance Publications Exclusive Trade Hardcover!

Gwendy's Final Task
    by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar

Featuring cover artwork by Ben Baldwin
    Interior artwork by Keith Minnion

Trade Hardcover World's 1st Edition From Cemetery Dance Publications!

About the Book:
    When Gwendy Peterson was twelve, a mysterious stranger named Richard Farris gave her a mysterious box for safekeeping. It offered treats and vintage coins, but it was dangerous. Pushing any of its seven colored buttons promised death and destruction.

Years later, the button box entered Gwendy’s life again. A successful novelist and a rising political star, she was once again forced to deal with the temptation that box represented.

Now, evil forces seek to possess the button box and it is up to Senator Gwendy Peterson to keep it from them. At all costs. But where can you hide something from such powerful entities?

In Gwendy’s Final Task, “horror giants” (Publishers Weekly) Stephen King and Richard Chizmar take us on a journey from Castle Rock to another famous cursed Maine city to the MF-1 space station, where Gwendy must execute a secret mission to save the world. And, maybe, all worlds.

Published as a trade hardcover edition:
    • Printed on acid-free paper
    • Bound in cloth with colored head and tail bands
    • Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
    • Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket
    • Retail price $28

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered, thank you
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Me also.
    Another book to add to the list of the ones I've forgotten I ordered.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a list so I don't forget on my phone. It is at 30 atm.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2