26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joker

11 42.31%
  • The Cabin in the Woods

15 57.69%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - 2010s: Round 5 - Group 15 of 16

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Great Movie Tournament - 2010s: Round 5 - Group 15 of 16

During the fifth round of The Great Movie Tournament, please vote for one film you would like to move onto the next round. The top film will be moving on. Keep in mind that the percentage of the vote a given film receives will determine its standing going forward.

The poll will run for seven days. Discussion is greatly encouraged!

The nominees are (please let me know if any video doesn't play for you):

Joker (2019)
    Directed by Todd Phillips

Watch Trailer

The Cabin in the Woods (2011)
    Directed by Drew Goddard

Watch Trailer

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

EASY. Joker was my top movie of last year. What a performance and Oscar!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Joker was good but I’ve seen that Scorcese film before. Cabin was a breathe of fresh air in the horror genre.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, Cabin was an amazing experience, completely original.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Joker
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If Cabin beats Joker I am not voting anymore. NO way in hell does it deserve to be ahead of this Oscar winning film!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I was starting to wonder if I was the only person that really didn't like Joker that much.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved Joker, but Cabin is amazing. Sometimes an original story is better than an Oscar winning performance.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    If Cabin beats Joker I am not voting anymore. NO way in hell does it deserve to be ahead of this Oscar winning film!!!
    Sorry Kris but as you may have already surmised I thought that "Joker" was a huge, steaming and runny piese of crap left in the blazing sun much too long. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I was starting to wonder if I was the only person that really didn't like Joker that much.
    Nope, you have company. I coulda been visiting my 83 yr old Aunt Sophie in Jackson Heights that afternoon instead of watching that flick!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I loved Joker, but Cabin is amazing. Sometimes an original story is better than an Oscar winning performance.

Becca, my dear where have you been all my life??? You'e the ruby in a mountain of rocks if I'm not over-stating my feelings for you.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Becca, my dear where have you been all my life??? You'e the ruby in a mountain of rocks if I'm not over-stating my feelings for you.
    Oh Bill… haha.

Country
    Country Flag

ok I will keep voting but FOR THE RECORD. I am mad at every one of you that did not vote for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I only voted Joker because I haven't seen the other. Joker was ok and disturbing but not a classic. Sorry Kris.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I only voted Joker because I haven't seen the other. Joker was ok and disturbing but not a classic. Sorry Kris.
    It is for me mate! I have seen it 6 times. lol THat makes it close to one right?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I would rate it higher if I owned a signed/inscribed Duma Key
    I did get a signed Insomnia though
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    It is for me mate! I have seen it 6 times. lol THat makes it close to one right?
    Poor substitute for professionally administered therapy, no? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

ok I will keep voting but FOR THE RECORD. I am mad at every one of you that did not vote for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cabin, Cabin, Cabin, plus there is the bonus of a Hemsworth!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Voted Joker but I won't be upset at Cabin advancing.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok that is freakin cool.. haha Becca went right for those pecs. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

haha Becca went right for those pecs. haha

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    haha Becca went right for those pecs. haha
    You know it Mae (Kris)! Abs of Steel!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sigh, cast aside for a superior pair of pectoral muscles!!! i thought we had something deeper and more meaningful, Becca!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I woulda gone for the pecs too low key

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Sigh, cast aside for a superior pair of pectoral muscles!!! i thought we had something deeper and more meaningful, Becca!!!!
    Have you seen Vacation remake Bill? There is your answer.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I woulda gone for the pecs too low key
    As would I. Im straight but its Thor... you know what I mean?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast