Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Collectible Grady Hendrix

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Collectible Grady Hendrix

From SST:

Announcing Four New Grady Hendrix Signed Limited Hardcovers

I’m delighted to announce four new Signed & Numbered Limited Hardcover Editions from New York Times bestselling author Grady Hendrix.
    SST will be publishing special limited editions of Grady’s incredible novels:

Horrorstör
    My Best Friend’s Exorcism
    We Sold Our Souls
    The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires

The books will all be illustrated by the remarkable Reiko Murakami and we’ll be starting with Horrorstör. The aim is to publish two of the titles per year and in the order listed above.

The first title Horrorstör is available for preorder now and you can read all the details for the book here:
    https://sstpublications.co.uk/horrorstor.html

Very Special Bundle Offer: (Only a handful left!)

I’m offering a very limited number of bundles where you can preorder all four titles now and save a huge 25%. The retail price for each title is £34.95 giving you a retail total for all four titles of £139.80. With your 25% bundle discount you’ll save a huge £34.95, so you’re getting one book for FREE.

You will receive each book separately as soon as they are published, so you won’t have to wait until they’re all published, you will receive them the same as if you’d bought them individually.

These special discounted bundles are very limited and there is only a handful left. If it says ‘Out of Print’ when you visit the page that means they’ve all gone I’m afraid.

Not only will you save a huge £34.95 (receiving one book for FREE) it’s a great idea to preorder all four titles now as you’ll be guaranteed your matching number for all four titles, plus the Royal Mail and couriers are always increasing their shipping prices. But if you preorder all four titles today you’ll never pay any extra for shipping when the prices do increase.

Here’s the special link where you can preorder your discounted bundle:
    https://sstpublications.co.uk/grady-...al-bundle.html
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the heads up. Got my order in on the bundle!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://sstpublications.co.uk/my-bes...-exorcism.html

My Best Friend's Exorcism

Signed Limited Hardcover Edition:
    • Limited to only 400 signed and hand-numbered copies
    • Personally signed by Grady Hendrix and Reiko Murakami on a specially designed full-colour illustrated signature page
    • Larger 6.14” x 9.21” trim size
    • Printed on a heavier 100gsm acid-free paper
    • Bound in premium cloth with coloured head and tail bands
    • Featuring five interior illustrations printed on a special silk art stock & tipped into the book
    • Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
    • Offset printed and bound with full-colour endpapers
    • Sewn binding for increased durability
    • Dust jacket artwork and interior illustrations by Reiko Murakami
    • Including extra bonus material
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Sold out at SST but Subterranean has a few copies of The Final Girls Support Group.

https://subterraneanpress.com/final-girl-support-group

My Collection

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I didn't know he had limiteds. That Horrorstor looks great.
    I was really hoping Jared would do a special edition of Paperbacks from hell but he had no interest.

+ Reply to Thread