View Poll Results: Please choose one

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Shape of Water

13 59.09%
  • Zero Dark Thirty

9 40.91%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - 2010s: Round 3 - Group 32 of 32 - Tiebreaker

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Great Movie Tournament - 2010s: Round 3 - Group 32 of 32 - Tiebreaker

For the tiebreaker poll, please vote for one title to move on to the next round. The poll will be open for four days.

The Shape of Water (2017)
    Directed by Guillermo del Toro

Watch Trailer

Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
    Directed by Kathryn Bigelow

Watch Trailer

Weedeater St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag

Zero Dark Thirty
    “Biden's message tonight at the debate was pretty simple: he'll lock down the entire country, raise taxes, and destroy the U.S. energy industry.”

LeGOAT James fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shape of Water

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

SOW

Maerlyn's Imp DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Shape of Water
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Volcano Man Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shape of Water.

Rebel Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19's Avatar

Shape of Water
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. The Shape of Water moves on and Zero Dark Thirty is eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread