Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: King Writing IT Sequel?

John F. Kennedy The Great Buchinsky will become famous soon enough

Default King Writing IT Sequel?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wegotth...ng-sequel/amp/

Any validity to this rumor? I've never heard of Vulcan Reporter where this story originates. Looking at the reporters Twitter they've been claiming this since early Summer.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wegotthiscovered has zero credibility. It’s definitely false.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Wegotthiscovered has zero credibility. It’s definitely false.
    It’s funny though... this is the 3rd time someone has stated this... could it be true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s all from the same source, this person on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Vullein/status/1283099043699331078
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

John F. Kennedy The Great Buchinsky will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    It’s all from the same source, this person on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Vullein/status/1283099043699331078
    Yep, that's the only source I saw. They started talking about it on Twitter a few months back and then wrote the "exclusive" on September 4th. I do think a Chapter 3 movie is pretty much a lock but the book piece would be a major surprise.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, I read it on the internet, therefore it must be true...

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Last year in an interview Joe Hill said something like this:

And did I hear you almost had a cameo in the second part of It?

Almost. Almost. Bill Denbrough sells his bicycle to a junk shop and then as a grown up, he tries to buy it back. And it's my dad is, you know, one grown up, Bill Denbrough goes into the junk shop. My dad is the dealer in there. And they had an idea to have me play younger him in the 1980s as the guy who buys the bicycle. But you know It Chapter 2 ended up being two hours and 40 minutes. And I think realistically they couldn't cram one more scene into the film.
    Now what I think they should do, my unsolicited advice to Andy and Barbara Muschietti—who I love, great, great people, great filmmakers—my advice is: Quentin Tarantino is taken once upon a time in Hollywood and he's going to chop it up and deliver it as a TV series for one of the streaming services, because he's got like a couple hours of material he filmed that he hasn't used. There's much more material there. There is a feeling of something that could be a premium cable show.
    I know that Andy filmed another hour and a half from great stuff that he'd love to use. And my dad has talked about wanting to write a prequel, a prequel, a 45 minute episode that would tell about how Pennywise first appeared in the 1920s.
    I think it's a natural for Netflix or HBO. That would just be so great they could take It Chapter 1, It Chapter 2 and film another 45-minute episode as a kind of prequel re-cut the whole thing and use all the extra material they have. Boom. They'd have 10 episodes. I'd even be willing to come back and film the cameo they want if they're ready to do it for, you know, Hulu or something.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I talked with Andy Muschietti last month and he confirmed to me there are no plans for IT chapter 3.

About the book, someone decided to create a news from that interview with Joe Hill.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Buchinsky View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/wegotth...ng-sequel/amp/

Any validity to this rumor? I've never heard of Vulcan Reporter where this story originates. Looking at the reporters Twitter they've been claiming this since early Summer.

I hadn’t heard of The Vulcan Reporter either, but this is the second item of (likely) fake news I have read tonight from them. The first news was that the British superhero comic book series The Leopard of Lime Street was being turned into a TV series. (Actually it’d be cool if it was. I own the published collections and enjoyed it... but now I’m drifting off topic.)

But anyway. Guy/girl gets about.

+ Reply to Thread