Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Talisman Lettered and "of 70" Presentation Copies; How Many Total Were Produced?

Threaded View

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Talisman Lettered and "of 70" Presentation Copies; How Many Total Were Produced?

The Catalog is incomplete, so let's try and remedy that!

The total quantity of The Talisman Lettered and "of 70" Presentation Copies is unknown. Is it a combination of numbers and letters adding up to 70? Is it 26 Letters and 1 to 70 Numbered? Is it some other combination? As of 22 Sep 20 the highest letter is Y and number is 70. If you've got a copy, please drop a note here and we'll add it in.

17 - willie3
    23 - needfulthing
    24 - shaq
    28 - Johnny007
    31 - DoctorZaius
    33 - superpm
    64 - Robert's Bookshop (non-TDT.org)
    65 - Shows on WorthPoint as previously sold; owner unknown
    70 - amb013

G - amd013
    I (Inscribed "To Michael Till, with best regards, Donald M. Grant) - NECON-Man
    R - Johnny007
    T - Mr. Rabbit Trick
    Y - wizardsrainbow

PC - For sale on lwcurrey.com 22 Mar 2021
    Last edited by George at C-Springs; 06-04-2021 at 12:35 PM.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof