• The Social Network

12 42.86%
  • Nightcrawler

9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - 2010s: Round 3 - Group 21 of 32

Gunslinger Apprentice Pere Jere will become famous soon enough Pere Jere's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    So you're an Alien 3 fan?
    Actually, I am now. Since seeing the Director's Cut a few years ago, it's clear that the studio really screwed Fincher over on that production. Sure, it's not one of his best, but it's much better than the theatrical release.
    The director’s cut really is good and I ignore all the movies after because it wrapped things up well (even if it was a downer of an ending to Ripley’s story.)

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like all of the Alien movies (not counting the AVP ones, of course) but I thought Alien 3 was generally despised. To be honest, I am not sure if I have seen the director's cut or not. I've seen it several times and I believe I remember differences but that could just have been TV edits.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I like all of the Alien movies (not counting the AVP ones, of course) but I thought Alien 3 was generally despised. To be honest, I am not sure if I have seen the director's cut or not. I've seen it several times and I believe I remember differences but that could just have been TV edits.
    What animal do you recall the Alien came out of, in Alien 3?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is closing tomorrow and The Dark Knight Rises and The Social Network are tied for second!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    This is closing tomorrow and The Dark Knight Rises and The Social Network are tied for second!
    few ties coming!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed. The following title is moving on to the next round:
    1. Spotlight (60.71%)

The following two titles will face off in a tiebreaker for the last spot:
    1. The Dark Knight Rises (42.86%)
    2. The Social Network (42.86%)

And the following title has been eliminated:
    1. Nightcrawler (32.14%)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2