Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Boys on Amazon Prime

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Boys on Amazon Prime

Just caught the first episode of S2 this morning. So glad this show is back on air. Let's see how the 1 new episode a week format pans out for them.

Also, Homelander could shape up to be one of the great TV villains of the 21st century, if he isn't already.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

really need to make time to watch this show. I loved the Comic when it first came out
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Go for it dude. You have all of S1 available, and can then jump into S2 with the rest of us.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

just started watching S2 - and reading the comics too - I am on volume 7 right now
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to get used to the 1 week an episode format again. Damn binging has ruined us!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Need to get used to the 1 week an episode format again. Damn binging has ruined us!
    Amazon is only doing this one a week???? No way. I started the first one last night but didnt finish it. I LOVED Homelander and his acting... something about it. Have you ever watched Banshee? YOU SHOULD IF YOU HAVE NOT. He is in that as the main character.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the first 3 episodes of S2 are all up, then from ep4 and onwards it will be one episode per week. I get why they're doing it - it generates more buzz and online discussion this way - but it sucks for all of us that have been coddled by the convenience of binging lol.

I haven't seen Banshee yet but I remember hearing about it.. it's like a cop show right? Is it on Prime?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the first 3 episodes of S2 are all up, then from ep4 and onwards it will be one episode per week. I get why they're doing it - it generates more buzz and online discussion this way - but it sucks for all of us that have been coddled by the convenience of binging lol.

I haven't seen Banshee yet but I remember hearing about it.. it's like a cop show right? Is it on Prime?
    Banshee is basically the actor that plays Homelander... gets out of jail after a long stint... ends up at a bar passing through some town and chats to a guy at the bar that is the sherif of the town that is on his way to report first day tells him that no one has ever met him and he is nervous about the new job, etc.... and THEN a shitshow breaks out... bar gets robbed and the new sherif gets killed. Antony Starr takes over as this sherif... and thats the first 10 mins. IT IS A ROLLERCOASTER. My 3rd fav show of all time. Lost and Breaking Bad are the other ones there. I recommend EVERYONE see this show.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Banshee is basically the actor that plays Homelander... gets out of jail after a long stint... ends up at a bar passing through some town and chats to a guy at the bar that is the sherif of the town that is on his way to report first day tells him that no one has ever met him and he is nervous about the new job, etc.... and THEN a shitshow breaks out... bar gets robbed and the new sherif gets killed. Antony Starr takes over as this sherif... and thats the first 10 mins. IT IS A ROLLERCOASTER. My 3rd fav show of all time. Lost and Breaking Bad are the other ones there. I recommend EVERYONE see this show.
    Banshee is a badass show, i loved everything about it! I'm with Kris on this, watch it if you haven't. You won't regret it.😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 3 teaser, airing June of this year!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't ya just love it when a teaser shows you absolutely nothing.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just started watching this a couple weeks ago. What a crazy ass show!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Just started watching this a couple weeks ago. What a crazy ass show!
    Yeah, this show is fucking crazy and the producers claim they used five times as much fake blood as the last season which I don't see being possible. lol
    Anyway, it's got Jensen now so I will definitely be watching.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So far, season three is kicking ass!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That scene in the first episode of S3 is the most wild thing I have ever seen on TV. I can't believe Amazon actually let them pull that off

Country
    Country Flag

That scene in the first episode of S3 is the most wild thing I have ever seen on TV. I can't believe Amazon actually let them pull that off
    YES!

Spoiler:
    When he crawled inside the guy's dick I knew what was "coming" but was still laughing till my sides nearly split!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    So far, season three is kicking ass!
    Absolutely!!! I can't wait to see when, Homelander goes off!!! It's coming, man!!

How about, Deep eating, Tim? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have read all of the comics - and catching up before starting season 3 - I heard they were potentially going to have a take on herogasm? is that true? that was one of the craziest arcs in the comics....just a bit over the top
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Kripke has already confirmed that the Herogasm arc will be adopted for the TV show. How closely it will follow the comics tho remains to be seen...

Country
    Country Flag

Just as I was loving the hell out of the third season so far,
    Spoiler:
    they throw in an idiotic musical number

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I have read all of the comics - and catching up before starting season 3 - I heard they were potentially going to have a take on herogasm? is that true? that was one of the craziest arcs in the comics....just a bit over the top
    Sounds about right for this show!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Last week's episode was a bit of a downer, but damn it was also one of the best of the season. Maybe the entire show. You could feel the toll the war is taking on each of the characters, on both sides of the trenches.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also if Anthony Starr doesn't get a nomination for Homelander the awards are a sham.

Country
    Country Flag

Also if Anthony Starr doesn't get a nomination for Homelander the awards are a sham.
    agree... ever watch Banshee?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    agree... ever watch Banshee?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast