Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap (Hopefully!!!)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Trophies are secured and in transit. I secured two for first and second place. Not as nice as, Bill's but not too shabby.

BTW, in the case os a tie I'll ask those concerned to provide a final score to the SB. Closest to correct takes it all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Here are mine:

Rams
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Saints
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My picks this weekend:

Packers
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Saints
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jerome. I think I mentioned somewhere in the middle of the year that this was a special group of contestants. I must say, though, that when I logged on to ESPN on Sunday night at about 7:30 EST, I was tied for the lead and I thought I would be the winner. Only 1 full game and less than 90 seconds of another left to play. I had the underdog and led by 7 when Denver stopped playing defense and let the Raiders score a touchdown. Something felt like Gruden would go for 2...and he did...and they scored and won. But I still had a chance to tie because the Eagles were going to beat the WFT. And they were...until 1:52 left in the 1st half when the Eagles coach basically forfeited the game. I am glad he was fired! Anyway, the last day was fun because games were tight and everyone had to be good. So again, congratulations to Jerome and the rest of the tdt.org fans who participated. A great year!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

ROUND TWO:

JON - PACKERS - BILLS - CHIEFS - SAINTS
    BED OF ROSES - RAMS - BILLS - CHIEFS - SAINTS
    NEEDFUL KINGS - PACKERS - BILLS - CHIEFS - SAINTS
    EAST - TENNESSEE - RAMS - BILLS - CHIEFS - BUCS
    RANDALL FLAGG - PACKERS - RAVENS - CHIEFS - SAINTS
    GARRELL - PACKERS - RAVENS - CHIEFS - SAINTS
    MERLIN1958 - PACKERS - RAVENS - CHIEFS - SAINTS
    COOK - RAMS - BILLS - CHIEFS - BUCS

WINNERS POSTED AS GAMES FINISH. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!

EDIT: COOK? ARE YOU SUBMITTING ON BEHALF OF EAST-TENNESSEE? OTHERWISE I'M NOT SURE WHAT IS HAPPENING. YOU WERE'NT IN IT LAST WEEK AND I DON'T HAVE AN ENTRY FOR THIS WEEK FROM EAST-TENNESSEE WHO WAS. OF COURSE THERE IS STILL TIME UNTIL THE FIRST KICK-OFF TOMORROW.

EDIT TWO: THE TROPHIES ARE IN!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Rams
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Bucs

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Rams
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Bucs
    Okay, that settles that. Thx for posting, ET!! Rich, I'm sorry but unless I screwed up here (definite possibility) you didn't make the first round so there's really no point in including you now, but your picks are still posted for the record and posterity.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Rams
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Bucs
    Okay, that settles that. Thx for posting, ET!! Rich, I'm sorry but unless I screwed up here (definite possibility) you didn't make the first round so there's really no point in including you now, but your picks are still posted for the record and posterity.
    I know, wanted to add anyway.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Rams
    Bills
    Chiefs
    Bucs
    I know, wanted to add anyway.
    Okay, you got it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

One down, three to go!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I need a shock to my heart as the Bills and Ravens has sent me into a coma.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think I need a shock to my heart as the Bills and Ravens has sent me into a coma.
    Join the club!!!!

Where did the Ravens defense get to? The Colts gave the Bills a tougher time than, "Inside the NFL's" Ray Lewis fabled defense. Allen and Diggs are just cutting them up. lol "Teflon Stefon".

The Buffalo Bills are a serious contender, my friends. The 2020 playoff;s are shaping up rather nicely so far. This should prove to be very interesting from here on in.

Josh Allen for Mayor of Buffalo!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

CURRENT STANDINGS:

Merlin1958 - 7
    Randall Flagg -6
    Bed of Roses - 6
    Jon -7
    Garrell - 7
    NeedfulKings -5
    east-tennessee -6
    COOK- 4

NEXT WEEK:

Rams vs Packers
    Ravens vs Bills

Browns vs Chiefs
    Bucs vs Saints

My picks are: Packers, Ravens, Chiefs & Saints

GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK EVERYONE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS WEEKS SLATE OF GAMES!!!
    BE SURE TO CHECK ME, BUT THIS IS THE CURRENT STANDINGS AFTER TODAY'S GAMES. THE PLOT THICKENS AS THERE IS CURRENTLY A 2- WAY TIE FOR FIRST AND A 4- WAY TIE FOR SECOND. THE FIRST SURPRISE OF THE PLAYOFFS THE BUFFALO BILLS WILL BE MOVING ON TO FACE THE WINNER OF THE CHIEFS - BROWNS GAME TOMORROW!! STAY TUNED FOLKS IT AIN'T OVER TIL ITS OVER!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

CURRENT STANDINGS:

Merlin1958 - 7
    Randall Flagg -6
    Bed of Roses - 6
    Jon -7
    Garrell - 6
    NeedfulKings -5
    east-tennessee -5
    COOK- 3

NEXT WEEK:

Rams vs Packers
    Ravens vs Bills

Browns vs Chiefs
    Bucs vs Saints

My picks are: Packers, Ravens, Chiefs & Saints

GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK EVERYONE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS WEEKS SLATE OF GAMES!!!
    BE SURE TO CHECK ME, BUT THIS IS THE CURRENT STANDINGS AFTER TODAY'S GAMES. THE PLOT THICKENS AS THERE IS CURRENTLY A 2- WAY TIE FOR FIRST AND A 4- WAY TIE FOR SECOND. THE FIRST SURPRISE OF THE PLAYOFFS THE BUFFALO BILLS WILL BE MOVING ON TO FACE THE WINNER OF THE CHIEFS - BROWNS GAME TOMORROW!! STAY TUNED FOLKS IT AIN'T OVER TIL ITS OVER!!!!
    Standings have been updated, Still a close race with the 2 way tie continuing and second place contenders close at hand.

ROUND THREE:

BILLS VS CHIEFS
    BUCS VS PACKERS

MY PICKS ARE BUFFALO AND GREEN BAY

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
    !
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bucs and Bills
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Congratulations, Jerome. I think I mentioned somewhere in the middle of the year that this was a special group of contestants. I must say, though, that when I logged on to ESPN on Sunday night at about 7:30 EST, I was tied for the lead and I thought I would be the winner. Only 1 full game and less than 90 seconds of another left to play. I had the underdog and led by 7 when Denver stopped playing defense and let the Raiders score a touchdown. Something felt like Gruden would go for 2...and he did...and they scored and won. But I still had a chance to tie because the Eagles were going to beat the WFT. And they were...until 1:52 left in the 1st half when the Eagles coach basically forfeited the game. I am glad he was fired! Anyway, the last day was fun because games were tight and everyone had to be good. So again, congratulations to Jerome and the rest of the tdt.org fans who participated. A great year!

John

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BILLS VS CHIEFS - Chiefs
    BUCS VS PACKERS - Packers

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

GO PACK GO

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Chiefs
    Packers

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bills
    Bucks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

BILLS VS CHIEFS - Chiefs
    BUCS VS PACKERS - Packers

It's looking better for Mahomes II.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

ROUND THREE:

NEEDFUL KINGS - PACKERS - CHIEFS
    BED OF ROSES - PACKERS - CHIEFS
    EAST - TENNESSEE - BILLS - BUCS
    RANDALL FLAGG - PACKERS - CHIEFS
    GARRELL - BUCS - BILLS
    MERLIN1958 - PACKERS - BILLS
    COOK - BILLS - BUCS
    JON - CHIEFS - PACKERS

WINNERS POSTED AS GAMES FINISH. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Bills
    Bucs

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Chiefs
    Packers
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

ALL SET!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast