Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 2020 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap (Hopefully!!!)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, if I did this correctly we have a 3 way tie for first with, Jonn coming closest to the total pts scored at, 48 and Garrell 2nd with, 56 pts scored. So, we have a winner!!! Congratulations, Jonn for coming in 1st place and Garrell for coming in 2nd!!! Please PM me your address to send your trophies!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought I took 1st for picking winner but I will gladly take 2nd
    Thank you for hosting it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This has to be the absolute worst SB I have ever had the misfortune of watching. Those PI calls in the first half were absolute BULLSHIT. The league obviously stacked the deck for, Brady. Total sham.
    Seriously? I'm not following your logic here.
    You really believe the league got together one night and planned out a win for Brady?
    Why, whats in it for them, how is it better "for the league" that TB not KC won?
    Seriously, Rich? Just imagine the difference in PR and Press had, Brady lost. Now, he's their bonafide poster boy for the NFL. IDK maybe the league didn't go so far as to make it a mandate, but those first half scores derived from convenient PI calls really put the nails in, KC's coffin. and................

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    This has to be the absolute worst SB I have ever had the misfortune of watching. Those PI calls in the first half were absolute BULLSHIT. The league obviously stacked the deck for, Brady. Total sham.
    Yeah, refs had nothing to do with the ineptitude of KC offense, TB defense did that.
    The TB defense was indeed awesome, but I still think they got a lot of help with the difference in calls when the respective teams were on offense. I mean, c'mon there were more than a couple of really questionable calls that went TB's way and there was nothing reciprocal. Maybe the new female ref made a few blunders or the league "suggested" something. There was definitely some "Jordan Rules" in play.

Nevertheless, KC was kinda fucked going in. Their O-line was comprised of several back-ups and, Mahomes had a bad foot. Whatever the reasons it was a crappy game to watch overall IMHO. You're definitely right about the TB defense though. They should get the lion's share of the praise for the win. They were awesome.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, if I did this correctly we have a 3 way tie for first with, Jonn coming closest to the total pts scored at, 48 and Garrell 2nd with, 56 pts scored. So, we have a winner!!! Congratulations, Jonn for coming in 1st place and Garrell for coming in 2nd!!! Please PM me your address to send your trophies!!!
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making the post season interesting.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Precisely. Refs had nothing to do with KC receivers dropping passes in the endzone after Mahomes threw it right at their face.

Also, I was SCREAMING at my TV when Reid decided to takes those timeouts before halftime. Why are you gifting Brady more minutes???? It's better to go down 8 and regroup at half time. I swear to God, people have mental meltdowns when facing Brady at the SB.
    I disagree that they had NOTHING to do with it but I doubt they changed the outcome. There were some pretty ticky-tacky calls on the Chiefs' secondary...and a LOT of missed holding calls on the T.B. O' line. The referees interjected themselves WAY too much!

Mahomes' Horizonal pass into Hill's facemask was a BRILLANT throw though. Maybe the Chiefs shouldn't serve popcorn at the pregame meetings. It looked like Kelsey had a lot of popcorn also.

"Hmmmm...Brady is driving for a touchdown but the half is about to expire. I've GOT IT!! I'll call time out and give him MORE time!!!"
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A trophy AND an extra "n" for my name!!!!

hey thanks all and thank you Bills! (not The Buffalo Bills; I mean the Southeast Bill and the PAC-N.W. Bill.)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m not 1st, but I’m not last. Thanks again for running this Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you finally received it intact. Jon, wasn't so lucky. The post office broke his. Good job on the picks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice trophies!!!! We are still working on the regular season ones. Hang in there everyone!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed you are in Hagerstown. We can't be 45 minutes apart!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you finally received it intact. Jon, wasn't so lucky. The post office broke his. Good job on the picks!!!
    No problem. I will fix it and post a pic. Thank Gan for super glue! I THINK I have an idea what it looks like based on my fellow Hoosier's pic.
    It might be a good while as I will be very busy in March. Be patient with me.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

I just noticed you are in Hagerstown. We can't be 45 minutes apart!
    My dad lives in Greenwood and a brother in Franklin and another in Carmel. I work in Richmond, ugh. Just off of 70 at least.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I' m just Northwest of you a bit off SR35.

Country
    Country Flag

FInally got the trophies for the 2019 and 2020 contests! I'll query mailing addresses to the winners on private message.

2019:

2020:

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

They look great!
    Thanks Bill and BoR!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As one of the (and I quote the resident MCP):
    "this particular thread is generally speaking one for the football picking players here".

Thanks Needful Bill!!! Even better than a signed King 'cause these can't be bought!
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    As one of the (and I quote the resident MCP):
    "this particular thread is generally speaking one for the football picking players here".

Thanks Needful Bill!!! Even better than a signed King 'cause these can't be bought!
    Great looking! Yes, these trophies are both rare and quite hard to win!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Are up for a new season?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ready to lose here
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ready to lose here
    Same here!!! Like to beat the, Boss for a change here!!! LOL LOL Hate to admit it but, El Jefe is good at this!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Fucker!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ready to lose here
    Hey, FYI your in box is full!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Full of what?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9