Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap (Hopefully!!!)

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2020 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap (Hopefully!!!)

The season begins THURSDAY, September 10, 2020. NO late registration!!!!

How to Play

1. It’s simple. Click on the following link and it should take you to the ESPN pigskin pickem site. If you don’t have an ESPN profile, you will have to set one up.

http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-...p?groupID=2043

Password: roland (all lower case) - please do not share this with non-members of this site.

If you have questions about how to set things up in our group, post your questions and the community of folks here will try and help you out.

2. The contest will begin with the first regular season game in Week 1. Only one entry per person in our group and it must be identifiable to me as a member on this board or you can PM me with your ESPN handle. Once the season has started the group is locked. This means that any latecomers will not be able to join (sorry about that!), so please get in early. Picks for week 1 can actually be made now!

3. The contest will end at the conclusion of the regular season.

4. At the end of the regular season, whoever has the best Win/Loss record wins the coveted First Place trophy. We also award trophies for Second, Third, and a (much sought after, one of a kind, not available in any other contest) Last Place Trophy**

**In order to qualify for last place, you need to pick every week, or suffer a penalty for any game(s) not picked. To be safe, just be sure to get IN THE GAME each week and make your picks early!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Picks made
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Picks made

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Don’t worry, they suck just like always.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in this season. I'll get back to you as I will have to change my ESPN handle to make it identifiable.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I'm in this season. I'll get back to you as I will have to change my ESPN handle to make it identifiable.
    When you go to create an entry, there is a field to change the name of the entry to "Jon" if you'd like.

Come reap!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Las Vegas?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Will do! I got a new lappy so ALL of the letters work on the first try!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm all set up. It was easier this year. I should be identifiable as "Jon Benjamin Breeg. I won't make my picks right now because I am sober.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm all set up. It was easier this year. I should be identifiable as "Jon Benjamin Breeg. I won't make my picks right now because I am sober.
    Looking good! Go Seahawks!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

One week to go, folks. Get in the game!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ARGH! Why do I have problems rejoining every year? I've clicked that 'rejoin' link about 10 times in 3 different browsers, and it's not letting me in. Anyone have any advise or can someone just invite me? gretchensvec1

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

When you try to rejoin, is there a place to put a password? roland

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Nope. Just a link to rejoin which doesn't appear to be working

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    To use the invite feature, I would need the email address assigned to ESPN. You can message me and I'll try...

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good! Go Seahawks!!!!

Picks made!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

There were only 11 people shown in the group when I registered today (Oxy 8). I hope there are a few more people registering before Thursday night.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just registered. I also put up a notice/announcement on the board.

Country
    Country Flag

To use the invite feature, I would need the email address assigned to ESPN. You can message me and I'll try...
    Will send a PM in just a minute. Sorry to be such a PITA, Bill! Maybe I should just bow out again this year . . .

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

I noticed the announcement and signed up. I will try to remember to get my picks in each week. As a long time Chiefs fan I am looking forward to this season!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    There were only 11 people shown in the group when I registered today (Oxy 8). I hope there are a few more people registering before Thursday night.

John
    The more the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I just registered. I also put up a notice/announcement on the board.
    Thank you, sir! I look forward to a season of usual competitiveness (in other words, where I suck).

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    I noticed the announcement and signed up. I will try to remember to get my picks in each week. As a long time Chiefs fan I am looking forward to this season!
    Best of luck!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Will send a PM in just a minute. Sorry to be such a PITA, Bill! Maybe I should just bow out again this year . . .
    No problem! I hope the ESPN invite works better. If not - I'm at a loss.

BTW, my mother in law once had a cat named Pita. And she wasn't named after the unleavened bread!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in and picks completed! Thank you, Bill, for your help!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in and picks completed! Thank you, Bill, for your help!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast