Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Stephen King Journey: a Constant Reader Journal

Along the Path of the Beam pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default My Stephen King Journey: a Constant Reader Journal

Very excited about my brand new release . . . My Stephen King Journey: a Constant Reader Journal! The journal just went up for pre-order and will be shipping late September (earlier if at all possible!)

Direct link to the pre-order page: https://lightbox-photography-cards.m...rnal-pre-order

Thank you for your time!

-pmk

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a good idea, could have used it 40 years ago! Actually I do exactly what you say ... annotate when I read it, where I was, life events, world events, opinions of the story ... in the books themselves. Trades and paperbacks only, of course. Been doing that since I was a kid, so my kids can trace the last 40 years or so by opening all my books. I got the idea from my grandfather who signed and dated his books, which I inherited.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Along the Path of the Beam pmkane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

That is spectacular to see ... thanks so much for sharing this.

-pmk

+ Reply to Thread