Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Umbrella Academy

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Umbrella Academy

Season 1 was great, and Season 2 is shaping up to be even better (I'm on ep 4 right now)

Who else watching this?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We're 6 episodes in and LOVE it!

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I asked my son about it yesterday, but he hasn't watched it. Reviews are good. Is it better than Amazon's The Boys?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    I asked my son about it yesterday, but he hasn't watched it. Reviews are good. Is it better than Amazon's The Boys?
    They share similar strands of dna, both dealing with disenchanted super heroes. The Boys is a little more grim, Umbrella Academy has more pizzazz and humor.

Think of it as if The Boys was made by DC and Umbrella Academy by Marvel.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Nuff said on that. I like the recent DC movies, and The Boys, but they've got miles to catch up to Marvel. T.U.A. is now only my list following Dexter. I'm starting Season 7, and already losiing interest.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Nuff said on that. I like the recent DC movies, and The Boys, but they've got miles to catch up to Marvel. T.U.A. is now only my list following Dexter. I'm starting Season 7, and already losiing interest.
    You could probably stop dexter at this point. The last 2 seasons were meh.

Country
    Country Flag

Truth be told, I want to finish just to see how bad it gets. It can't be as bad as Punisher Season 2. I quit that after episode 2. IMHO, it's the second worst Marvel series, aside from Iron Fist. I miss Dare Devil! (Sorry, getting off topic...)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I liked The Boys but I love The Umbrella Academy! Anyone catch the Stephen King reference of a certain room number?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I liked The Boys but I love The Umbrella Academy! Anyone catch the Stephen King reference of a certain room number?
    Dude yes! Thanks for reminding me, I meant to post about it itt.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The BOYS is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. I find this one a bit campy.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love them both, honestly couldn't pick between one or the either. They each bring something different to the table.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished the second season and enjoyed it. Like the first season I believe Ellen Page to be the weak link in this series again in the second season. Compared to all the other actors it feels like she's just phoning it in and it boggles my mind that she is top billed. I also believe The Boys is a much better series and can't wait for that second season.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Loving the hell out of season 3! Also, it's okay to love both shows. I do.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I love them both, honestly couldn't pick between one or the either. They each bring something different to the table.
    This statement is outdate; The Boys is a much better show

STILL, TUA is a damn fine show. I keep forgetting that this show is no slouch either when it comes to the gore department.

+ Reply to Thread