Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New King novel "Later"- Collecting Information

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    No, nothing yet, not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Ordered within the first minute. It looks like it sold out within 2-3 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Awesome. They never even posted the links on the page on which they said links would be posted. I love it when clown show distributors get big name books.
    Wow, guess "Pre-order links will be live on this page at 4pm GMT/11am ET/8am PT on Wednesday, 18 November 2020" on the order page specifically provided by their and HCC's Twitter announcement wasn't as clear of instructions as I'd thought. I got skunked on this one.

EDIT: They just added the links to the correct ordering pages, which of course are now sold out.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that was fucking garbage. No links, no nothing anywhere on the website. No mention of Forbidden Planet or Otherworlds. What a load of fucking crap.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

UK links still seem to be showing in stock
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just saw the lettered link, but I don't see a buy button, so it must be gone.
    https://titanexclusives.com/products...8b0d2063&_ss=r
    Mark Twain

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Shortly before the sale I noticed this line on the blog post or I would not have known to look on the other site:
    Preorder (from 4pm GMT/11am ET/8am PT on Wednesday, 18 November 2020): Forbidden Planet (UK) | Another Universe (US)

It was kind of buried and not very clear that it wasn't on the Titan site.
    By reading that is exactly how I nabbed a #'d. I was done in 24 seconds.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a numbered on the UK site

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Had to be in the UK to do guest checkout and the site took too long to register an account. By the time I got to billing information, it was sold out again...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Had to be in the UK to do guest checkout and the site took too long to register an account. By the time I got to billing information, it was sold out again...
    Same.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    same for me
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone get a lettered? still not seeing a button to add to cart
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Traveler SenorEdmonds will become famous soon enough SenorEdmonds will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Buzzed

Default I got one!

I managed to snag a signed, numbered edition. It's my first signed King book. I'm tremendously excited. They went fast. By the time I finished checking out, they had already sold out.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thankfully I've ordered from Forbidden Planet before so had an account. Got a confirmation email and says they will contact me for shipping cost. Fingers crossed

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I've seen a couple of people who said they got a lettered - but I just never saw an option to buy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SenorEdmonds View Post
    I managed to snag a signed, numbered edition. It's my first signed King book. I'm tremendously excited. They went fast. By the time I finished checking out, they had already sold out.
    Congrats sir!

I've purchased several of his signed books via the secondary market, but this was going to be the first I bought first-hand. Maybe next time...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    I've seen a couple of people who said they got a lettered - but I just never saw an option to buy.
    I wish they would just say out of stock if its sold out, still hopelessly refreshing
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

I wish they would just say out of stock if its sold out, still hopelessly refreshing
    hhahhaha! I thought i was the only SAP still doing that! haha

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Thankfully I've ordered from Forbidden Planet before so had an account. Got a confirmation email and says they will contact me for shipping cost. Fingers crossed
    I'm in the same boat. I'd ordered from them before so had an account - and luckily I remembered my password and they had my current address stored, so I was able to place an order. I was able to place an order and also received the same "Postage: TBC" info, so I'm hoping that doesn't become a problem. I think I've had that with their orders before, so keeping my fingers crossed, too.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

hhahhaha! I thought i was the only SAP still doing that! haha
    Glad I wasn't the only one doing that.
    Mark Twain

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Why is ordering a SK limited edition almost always a clusterfuck?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

shut out here....anybody wanting to sell either Lettered or limited, I will pay ABOVE price you paid.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by*Scoogs*

Shortly before the sale I noticed this line on the blog post or I would not have known to look on the other site:
    Preorder (from 4pm GMT/11am ET/8am PT on Wednesday, 18 November 2020):*Forbidden Planet (UK) | Another Universe (US)
    What blog entry was that and where? The webpage said, "Pre-order links will be live on this page at 4pm GMT/11am ET/8am PT on Wednesday, 18 November 2020" , and I read that page top to bottom several times, no mention anywhere of going to other sites. The links weren't there anytime between 8:50 and 9:10.

Few things piss me off more than IT people who can't do their job.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Originally Posted by*Scoogs*

Preorder (from 4pm GMT/11am ET/8am PT on Wednesday, 18 November 2020):*Forbidden Planet (UK) | Another Universe (US)
    What blog entry was that and where? The webpage said, "Pre-order links will be live on this page at 4pm GMT/11am ET/8am PT on Wednesday, 18 November 2020" , and I read that page top to bottom several times, no mention anywhere of going to other sites. The links weren't there anytome between 8:50 and 9:10.
    it was at the very bottom. it looks like that was a place holder for the actual links.

What I think happened is Titan wrote the blog post and (just perhaps) they got the links when we did. By then, it was too late.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank god for the auto-fill option on firefox or I wouldn't have got it in time. The only thing I had to manually fill in was the credit card security code.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So.... almost all of us were unlucky.
    Let's see when the first s/l copies appear at ebay, any price idea 350$ ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast