Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: New King novel "Later"- Collecting Information

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started off strong but the ending fell flat for me.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    The story was so underwhelming. Top 5 most forgettable for me.
    I agree! It was a good story but only good. I have higher expectations. Grateful I am not now compelled to get an S/L. Couldn't care one way or the other.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    This is Ari’s sale.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Just curious, is the lettered edition bound differently than the limited or is just like the limited only with a traycase?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't receive yet my S/L to compare.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Just curious, is the lettered edition bound differently than the limited or is just like the limited only with a traycase?
    Joyland is the exact same. No chance later is different.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Lettered is exactly the same, with the exception of the traycase, and the wording on the limitation is different in that it states ... of 26.

Other than that, the same.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone wanna trade a numbered Later S/N LE for a Numbered Joyland S/N LE?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Updating the list of Ebay sales for the regular S/L edition.

5/18 $1500.00 BIN
    5/11 $1195.00 BIN
    5/10 $1275.00 Auction
    5/6 $1199.00 BIN
    5/4 more than $570. Best offer listed at $899.00
    5/3 $1275.00 BIN
    5/2 $1062.08 Best offer listed at $1099.00
    4/27 $1300.00 Ebay Best offer listed at $1349.99
    4/26 $1299.99 Ebay BIN
    4/22 $1375.00 Ebay BIN
    4/20 $1113.20 Ebay (UK)
    4/19 $1250.00 Ebay BIN
    4/15 $1043.63 Ebay (UK)
    4/6 $962.92 Ebay (UK)

With May sales added in, the average sale price increased to $1219.29
    I dropped the $899 best offer listing since I can't pin down the sale price)
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11