Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: "Later": New Stephen King novel - March 2, 2021

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    http://www.hardcasecrime.com/

Scroll alllll the way to the bottom. I almost missed it.
    thanks
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Random thought : does anybody know what days the limited editions of "colorado kid" and "joyland" went up for sale? And what time?

Same questions but for more recent Hard Case Crime books?

-----

My guess, would be an announcement on monday/tuesday, with sales starting 24h later. Meaning sales on tuesday or wednesday.

As for the time, i have often noticed that american companies releases informations at around 6pm french time (which means about 12pm in New York )

-----

But I could be wrong, as HCC has tweeted their "upcoming announcement" on thursday 12, at 4:23am (Paris time).
    I think that the company is located in New York. So that means thursday @ 10:23pm

-----

Any other opinions?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Everybody CRTL+R or CMD+R in the Hard Case Crime website or Twitter timeline...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was it deleted? Because I dont see anything new, nor on the website nor their twitter account
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not now... (refreshing)
    Not now... (refreshing)
    Not now... (refreshing)

:-)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Kris memtioned on the FB group that’s they will go on sale on Wednesday, Nov 18, at 11:00am EST.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Kris memtioned on the FB group that’s they will go on sale on Wednesday, Nov 18, at 11:00am EST.
    Which one? Had Case Crime group?

By the way, thanks for info

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YES. 400 limiteds will be signed.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My contact told me the pricing will be low (NOT Joyland low). He also told me that there is HALF the amount of books as there was with Joyland. Fair playing game and it will go live. I cannot even hold one with him
    So, ~ 26 Lettered and 374 numbered?
    My contact told me the pricing will be low (NOT Joyland low). He also told me that there is HALF the amount of books as there was with Joyland. Fair playing game and it will go live. I cannot even hold one with him
    Quote “ less than half”... betting on 250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, my "guess" was pretty close?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote “ less than half”... betting on 250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, my "guess" was pretty close?
    yes sir~!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

where will the order page be? will there be a link on the home page?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    It's a secret. Only Kris knows, and you have to order one for him.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    It's a secret. Only Kris knows, and you have to order one for him.
    Haha the link will be revealed they said tomorow. Then goes live the next day at 11am
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Great prices !
    The order link is not known though, is it?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing news ....
    but damn it, Forbidden Planet, this is the only company I can't order from for whatever reason.
    Can someone help me get an S / L numbered issue ?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://titanbooks.com/blog/stephen-...ited-editions/

you can also order directly through another universe

links will live tomorrow on that site
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Tks, hope the use pay pal...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Great prices !
    Tomorrow will be revealed. 17:00 will be the time for us

Country
    Country Flag

I think I will go through Forbidden Planet, from the UK. Avoiding crossing the ponds
    But that means having to try to order from Titan books + Forbidden Planet + Another Universe

That means having plenty tabs opened at once, on my 3 screens :s

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

no paypal
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

no paypal
    Paypal won't be allowed?

Country
    Country Flag

Great prices !
    The link I posted does clearly state THAT is the order page. I am not sure why people are positing all these other possible pages. THAT was the order page my contact told me.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

no paypal
    Paypal won't be allowed?
    This came from another source. They said they do not accept it I have not confirmed it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast