Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: "Later": New Stephen King novel - March 2, 2021

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Rare King on FB was notified and about 30 more got sold to members there today. Keep watching as some go back in stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad to see I missed out again.
    Keep an eye on it man. They are getting canceled orders maybe from the US? Not sure... but many got a copy before they ran out.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed this book. A special bonus was that a portion of the story took place in my hometown and my current town was meted as well.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Rare King on FB was notified and about 30 more got sold to members there today. Keep watching as some go back in stock!

Glad to see I missed out again.
    Keep an eye on it man. They are getting canceled orders maybe from the US? Not sure... but many got a copy before they ran out.

That seems bizarre given the level of demand. What are the shipping costs? I ordered mine from AU. Just received my shipping notice!!! Happy days.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    That seems bizarre given the level of demand. What are the shipping costs? I ordered mine from AU. Just received any shipping notice!!! Happy days.
    Shipping for me to the US was £29. Not cheap for sure, but definitely nothing I would have cancelled over.

Maybe some people didn't respond to their shipping confirmation emails or they got lost in spam folders.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you're in the US why order from the UK? Checked my spam folder, no notification yet from AU.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It was the only site I could get to load with copies still available that morning.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    It was the only site I could get to load with copies still available that morning.
    I was in the same boat. In the madness of the morning and refreshing and checking for the 100th time, I managed to order through the UK site. In fact I got the normal hardcover edition through the US site so I'm forced to pay two separate shipping costs. Oh well, I managed to get a copy of each so all is well that ends well I suppose.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2 days ago I got my message from FP that my book was shipped. I just got a FedEx notifier that the book is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow coming from FP in Illinois. Seems odd that a package from the UK would get here so quickly...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

It appears this was an error on the site; people are now reporting that their orders were canceled, and they had no copies in stock. I don’t know if that means that no copies were available yesterday at all, or whether just some of the people who got an order confirmation didn’t get one.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    2 days ago I got my message from FP that my book was shipped. I just got a FedEx notifier that the book is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow coming from FP in Illinois. Seems odd that a package from the UK would get here so quickly...
    Same here. It doesn’t seem possible.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

It appears this was an error on the site; people are now reporting that their orders were canceled, and they had no copies in stock. I don’t know if that means that no copies were available yesterday at all, or whether just some of the people who got an order confirmation didn’t get one.
    Just some were... SOME actually got them. I think they must have uploaded a few copies but their system was allowing people to keep getting them
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Got AU shipping notice but didn't have tracking info?

Hey!

I got a notice from AU that my book shipped but it didn't include any tracking info! Weird, i replied to to email hopefully they can provide the tracking #. Same for everyone?

Thanks

CaliMark

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here. I didn't get a tracking but it'll get here eventually
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Same here. I didn't get a tracking but it'll get here eventually
    They got back promptly with the tracking info. Weird why didn't include in original email but at least i can keep an eye on it.

CaliMark

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received shipping confirmation from both Forbidden Planet and Titan so hope to see those packages arriving in The Netherlands soon!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

€28 Import Duties for the numbered, here in the Netherlands.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ouch....darn Brexit..

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    €15,44 import for the numbered for me.
    Yep - in the Netherlands....

sk

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    That's strange. It was €28 for my second copy, too. I think they didn't charge me for books, which should be 9%, but something else for 21%.

First the books in hand, then I'll look if I can get a refund.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my shipping notice for what is the standard edition I guess it's called.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sk
    That's strange. It was €28 for my second copy, too. I think they didn't charge me for books, which should be 9%, but something else for 21%.

First the books in hand, then I'll look if I can get a refund.
    Maybe this helps:

sk

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My s/l arrived this morning via FedEx! Had to sign for it. It was packaged like something out of Fort Knox. I got copy #33. King's signature is very small.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I think his signature is poor in these books.

Country
    Country Flag

My s/l arrived this morning via FedEx! I got copy #33.
    Oh wow....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for #28.
    I know, not going to happen....

sk

Country
    Country Flag

My s/l arrived this morning via FedEx! I got copy #33.
    Oh wow....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for #28.
    I know, not going to happen....

sk
    Is that your age Siep???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast