Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: "Later": New Stephen King novel - March 2, 2021

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Got the Lettered and the SL. 😊😊
    ¡Enhorabuena! Ya me contarás cómo has conseguido la edición “lettered”

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered was complicated, and I freaked out when I saw that the page appeared and had no links.
    After I had been waiting an hour, with 3 screens and being as ready as it was humanly possible.
    I tried playing with css, which didn't work... but found another way.
    So I got an email confirmation

I think that the technical issue definitely made them available for longer than they would have otherwise. I think there were lettered for a good 40mins and in normal condition they would have sold in 2 mins
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The lettered was complicated, and I freaked out when I saw that the page appeared and had no links.
    After I had been waiting an hour, with 3 screens and being as ready as it was humanly possible.
    I tried playing with css, which didn't work... but found another way.
    So I got an email confirmation

I think that the technical issue definitely made them available for longer than they would have otherwise. I think there were lettered for a good 40mins and in normal condition they would have sold in 2 mins
    Good for you! I tried calling them but didn’t get through unfortunately
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Report from the CD forum; S/L just sold for $700 on the eBay.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Insane...
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw a listing on eBay @ $700 a bit ago but I can't find it any longer did it sell outside of eBay I can't find the completed auction. Any one have a link? Or see any other posted?

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just publish an entry in my blog about the yesterday race to purchase a "Later" limited edition.

I've mention some of you, buddies :-)

Read the blog entry

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMark View Post
    I saw a listing on eBay @ $700 a bit ago but I can't find it any longer did it sell outside of eBay I can't find the completed auction. Any one have a link? Or see any other posted?
    It sold very quickly. To see the sold listing, you need to filter for Completed listings. There's also been another one that went live this morning for $850, but that sold with the best offer option. So it didn't go for $850.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My contact told me at Titan just now that they have NEVER even come close to the sheer volume of people on their server/site as there was yesterday. They were floored.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My contact told me at Titan just now that they have NEVER even come close to the sheer volume of people on their server/site as there was yesterday. They were floored.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing Nostradamus doesn't work there. Maybe they should have consulted with the many other book sellers who screwed up prior King events. It didn't top the Boston fiasco where they oversold tickets but close. I'm not sure there is a perfect way to do this given the demand. Maybe a lottery. Buy the trade edition from them and get entered in the lottery to buy the numbered. I'm sure they don't care who they sold the books too, though, as long as they sold.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I'm sure they don't care who they sold the books too, though, as long as they sold.
    Yep.

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMark View Post
    It sold very quickly. To see the sold listing, you need to filter for Completed listings. There's also been another one that went live this morning for $850, but that sold with the best offer option. So it didn't go for $850.
    I was searching for "Stephen King Later Hard Case" so i didn't see all the listings with "Later Edition" so I was missing the ones i really wanted to see, thanks, I see them now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing Nostradamus doesn't work there. Maybe they should have consulted with the many other book sellers who screwed up prior King events. It didn't top the Boston fiasco where they oversold tickets but close. I'm not sure there is a perfect way to do this given the demand. Maybe a lottery. Buy the trade edition from them and get entered in the lottery to buy the numbered. I'm sure they don't care who they sold the books too, though, as long as they sold.
    Could you fill me in on the Boston fiasco? My memory is failing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The overselling of tickets to the Full Throttle/Institute appearance. I got lucky on that one. This one not so much, but I did get one off Jerome.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    The overselling of tickets to the Full Throttle/Institute appearance. I got lucky on that one. This one not so much, but I did get one off Jerome.
    ahhh thanks man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Yes, I was finally able to purchase a ticket to the Boston event after an hour or so of trying when their website kept crashing only to be told days later that they had oversold and I was out of luck. Murder. I'm still holding a grudge on that one! LOL.

Country
    Country Flag

Somewhat unrelated but not having read any Hard Case books other than King's, I started "Charlesgate Confidential." And it's pretty good. It even reminds me a bit of something King might write. Mostly "Hearts in Atlantis."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

News from ForbiddenPlanet.com - Interesting if you bought a Later Limited Edition from this website

It seems that the have troubles to ship items. I suppose that It could be solved at the release date.

EU & International Customers: We're very sorry, unfortunately we are currently unable to ship items to the EU or internationally at the present time. We are working with our shipping carriers get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I presume this is COVID related - hopefully they can figure this out in the next month...publication date at end of March - so hopefully enough time
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s more than likely brexit related. Whole thing’s a shambles.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

In the lead-up to next week's publication of LATER, I've been writing about King as a crime writer. Part I | Part II

Country
    Country Flag

DAVID has a Lettered Later up for auction!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Any word when the Later s/l is going to be released?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any word when the Later s/l is going to be released?
    It’s planned for March 30.

If you bought one in Forbidden Planet and live outside UK you should know that they are unable to accept and ship orders to the EU or internationally at the present time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast