Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: "Later": New Stephen King novel - March 2, 2021

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    €28 Import Duties for the numbered, here in the Netherlands.
    €15,44 import for the numbered for me.
    Yep - in the Netherlands....

sk
    That's strange. It was €28 for my second copy, too. I think they didn't charge me for books, which should be 9%, but something else for 21%.

First the books in hand, then I'll look if I can get a refund.
    Maybe this helps:

sk
    For me it was € 19,30 for one copy of the gift + one copy of the signed. I love that it was sent by DPD as they only charge € 6.05 administration fees instead of € 17.50 or something by PostNL
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    My s/l arrived this morning via FedEx! I got copy #33.
    Oh wow....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for #28.
    I know, not going to happen....

sk
    Is that your age Siep???
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the "second" cover on the reverse of the outside cover? Didn't want to mess with the book too much but also don't want to throw it away if it was in one of the many boxes that it came in.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the "second" cover on the reverse of the outside cover? Didn't want to mess with the book too much but also don't want to throw it away if it was in one of the many boxes that it came in.
    From Jeffingoff's unboxing, it appears to be a completely different DJ onto itself. Already folded to fit the book too.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    From Jeffingoff's unboxing, it appears to be a completely different DJ onto itself. Already folded to fit the book too.
    Yeah. The original DJ is over the alternate DJ. But the one problem is that you can’t swap them and place the alternate DJ over the original DJ. You have to remove the original DJ and store it if you want to display the alternate DJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yeah. The original DJ is over the alternate DJ. But the one problem is that you can’t swap them and place the alternate DJ over the original DJ. You have to remove the original DJ and store it if you want to display the alternate DJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I purchased two copies of the standard in order to display both.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here It is!

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Interview with the "Later" spanish translators in our blog. (In spanish)

Read in this link

Country
    Country Flag

Later slipcases from The Collector:

LATER Slipcases

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

G tanks.
    1 of each ore dured!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    G tanks.
    1 of each ore dured!
    Most welcome!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15