+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: "Later": New Stephen King novel - March 2, 2021

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future jeffingoff has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I just emailed Another Universe and they told me that my signed edition will ship March 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a glorious beacon of light SystemCrashOverRide is a glorious beacon of light SystemCrashOverRide is a glorious beacon of light SystemCrashOverRide is a glorious beacon of light SystemCrashOverRide is a glorious beacon of light SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Forbidden Planet order (with shipping to Canada) is still set to awaiting dispatch. Hopefully they just hold shipping until it's available to them. If not, I'm content to send it to proxy and have it relayed - but thankfully they haven't canceled anything on me.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

if anyone somehow got two S/N Laters and would like to swap one for a S/N Joyland, please send me a pm.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fitomad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Any word when the Later s/l is going to be released?
    Itís planned for March 30.

If you bought one in Forbidden Planet and live outside UK you should know that they are unable to accept and ship orders to the EU or internationally at the present time.
    Yes!! You need a proxy in the UK for delivery or they cancel your order!!!
    Forbidden Planet will not cancel your order. You simply have to wait until the "issue" will be solved. But your order stills "alive" :-)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    They won't cancel your order. They just won't ship it until they can...
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bill, you made the initial mistake of ordering from the FP UK site. That site quickly canceled orders from The USA. Orders from the proper USA site are all in good standing, and as mentioned, will eventually be shipped (presuming the buyer receives and approves the shipping info and costs) Apparently you were able to bully/bluff/bluster someone into allowing you to purchase and ship the book to a UK proxy. Presuming all goes well, then good for you. Also assuming ALL of the verified USA orders are honored, then good for everyone else.

FYI, I took the liberty of masking the UK persons name and street address from one of your emails.
    Jesus, I didn't do anything wrong. You've heard of the World Wide Web and the resultant "Global Economy", yes? They accepted, confirmed and were delivering to the US until, like a month later. Then the Covid issues arose and they cancelled US orders, but didn't bother to send out notices. Additionally, no one I contacted there had any idea regarding the sale. I didn't bully anyone or cajole them in any way. I just pointed out the issue and provided a UK address for them to deliver to. Simple. You know how it is on "S/L day", everyone rushing to get in orders and throwing links around to one another. I was just happy to find a company that was still taking orders. So, I ordered from a proper website, thank you.

I just figured that what transpired with me was worth mentioning to others since FP never sent out cancel notices. However, don't worry, I'll never do so again in the future.
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Any word when the Later s/l is going to be released?
    Itís planned for March 30.

If you bought one in Forbidden Planet and live outside UK you should know that they are unable to accept and ship orders to the EU or internationally at the present time.
    Yes!! You need a proxy in the UK for delivery or they cancel your order!!!
    Forbidden Planet will not cancel your order. You simply have to wait until the "issue" will be solved. But your order stills "alive" :-)
    Same here - just waiting it out. I've ordered from FP for years - last books shipped were in like Oct/Nov 2020. They are not the best in responding to emails - can be long delays (especially now) - but you can check your account and my order is still listed as OPEN. So I will patiently wait until I see/hear something directly from them regarding the shipping issue.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

ďA good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.Ē Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First copies were sent to Dutch readers!

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like that cover.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if King has any publication day ritual? I assume not since by the time a book is published he is probably well onto the next book. Literally just received my copy from Amazon as I was typing.

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great GMA video, thanks for sharing
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, On Writing, Mr. Mercedes
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Linus Van Pelt Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wish they would've given him a longer interview slot.
    "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my reading copy today!!!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my reading copy from Amazon, anyone know how to tell if its a 1st printing?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Got this on Kindle last night and finished it already. I really liked it. I feel some of his books post-2000 have bad dialogue for young people (reading Under the Dome at the moment...), and this doesn't have that problem. Great narrative style. I'm interested to see what people think of a certain connection to another book...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Got my reading copy from Amazon, anyone know how to tell if its a 1st printing?
    HCC doesn't typically indicate printings, AFAIK. With Colorado Kid, they just printed a million copies (supposedly).

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Got this on Kindle last night and finished it already. I really liked it. I feel some of his books post-2000 have bad dialogue for young people (reading Under the Dome at the moment...), and this doesn't have that problem. Great narrative style. I'm interested to see what people think of a certain connection to another book...
    Not too far into but I'm liking what I'm reading thus far.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11