Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: "Later": New Stephen King novel - March 2, 2021

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Great prices !
    The order link is not known though, is it?
    The link I posted does clearly state THAT is the order page. I am not sure why people are positing all these other possible pages. THAT was the order page my contact told me.
    So I'm assuming all the orders will go through the link and the books will be shipped from either the UK or US location? Depending on where you are.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome price for the unsigned!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Great prices !
    The link I posted does clearly state THAT is the order page. I am not sure why people are positing all these other possible pages. THAT was the order page my contact told me.
    So I'm assuming all the orders will go through the link and the books will be shipped from either the UK or US location? Depending on where you are.
    Yes sir
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great prices !
    Yes sir
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great prices !

This page : https://titanbooks.com/blog/stephen-...ited-editions/
    Is a blog post, not a product page.

But I see what you're doing : distracting people with other pages so that you can more easily get one

Spoiler:
    (Just kidding)

Spoiler:
    (Or am I?)

Spoiler:
    (I was really kidding !)

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great prices !

This page : https://titanbooks.com/blog/stephen-...ited-editions/
    Is a blog post, not a product page.

But I see what you're doing : distracting people with other pages so that you can more easily get one

Spoiler:
    (Just kidding)

Spoiler:
    (Or am I?)

Spoiler:
    (I was really kidding !)

I know your kidding. BUT the links to order WILL go live on that page. That is where I will be going....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The US retailer selling the limited doesn’t allow PayPal.

https://anotheruniverse.co/pages/faq
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those webpages don't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I'm sensing another potential cluster muck with crashed servers etc.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GOOD LUCK !!!
    i'm curious how chaotic the battle for the books will be, whether the servers will hold up and whether I can somehow get a s/l copy.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    GOOD LUCK !!!
    i'm curious how chaotic the battle for the books will be, whether the servers will hold up and whether I can somehow get a s/l copy.....
    I'm was thinking of going for a lettered at that price but afraid I might miss out on the S/L unless I can manage to add both to a cart quickly. Non-PayPal sucks because now we'll have to be quick to enter CC info.

Kris, is there a place to sign up ahead of time to save time? I'm subscribed to all newsletters involved and haven't heard a peep out of them today.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GOOD LUCK !!!
    I'm was thinking of going for a lettered at that price but afraid I might miss out on the S/L unless I can manage to add both to a cart quickly. Non-PayPal sucks because now we'll have to be quick to enter CC info.

Kris, is there a place to sign up ahead of time to save time? I'm subscribed to all newsletters involved and haven't heard a peep out of them today.
    I had exactly the problem with the s/l Joyland, I had a lettered and signed in the shopping basket, then got stuck, tryed again, ---- lettered and sig were sold out.
    but with a lot of luck i got an S/L

Country
    Country Flag

GOOD LUCK !!!

Nope but you can buy one of each so that may slow some

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it for sure that both the lettered and numbered are being sold on the same site?

The article mentions Titan Exclusives for the Lettered Edition.

If any one knows thanks greatly, and good luck to everyone in the morning!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMark View Post
    Is it for sure that both the lettered and numbered are being sold on the same site?

The article mentions Titan Exclusives for the Lettered Edition.

If any one knows thanks greatly, and good luck to everyone in the morning!
    That was also my first understanding, but after checking it out, I don't think that Titan is an ecommerce website
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The wording is weird, it says that a paypal account is required for the Lettered Edition and it mentions Titan but for the Numbered it mentions Forbidden Planet and Another Universe for UK and US respectively and Another Universe does not allow Paypal.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The wording is weird, it says that a paypal account is required for the Lettered Edition and it mentions Titan but for the Numbered it mentions Forbidden Planet and Another Universe for UK and US respectively and Another Universe does not allow Paypal.
    WAS just coming here to report this... THIS WILL BE A CLUSTER FUCK. Pardon my french... but there is so many sites/rules/etc... nothing is making sense. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So what's the 411?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So where do we go to order this book?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Well, if you click to buy something on the Titan site, it asks US/Canada or UK and if US/Canada, it takes you to Another Universe and I imagine if you hit UK, it takes you to Forbidden Planet. But I don't know about the Lettered since it mentions Titan specifically (and also that you must have a PP account but Another Universe does not accept PP).

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So where do we go to order this book?
    Go to link in Titan Books.

I suppose it will be like the Joyland sales page.
    https://titanbooks.com/7979-joyland-...rated-edition/

You only have to select your region and you will be redirected to the right eShop. Titan for USA and Forbidden Planet for UK and rest of the world.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to Titan, nothing went to forbidden planet, nothing enrolled in Titan newsletter, nothing

Only thing I found so far is a pre order for the PB
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad is a jewel in the rough fitomad's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to Titan, nothing went to forbidden planet, nothing enrolled in Titan newsletter, nothing

The link will be revealed at 11:00 am EST (25 minutes left) :-)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is so nerve-wracking.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fitomad View Post

The link will be revealed at 11:00 am EST (25 minutes left) :-)
    Let's see how big the chances are for me from Germany, with 1-2 friends I'll try everywhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast