Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Lyra's Books

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yep, i've seen earlier today

I wasn't so sure about the book... but I think I will get mine (good thing I have a bonus in november, going partially on it!)
    Lol. My news years resolution will be to spend less on books, with the exception of Lyra.

I keep looking at Dorian lettered and so want to add that to my shelf.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

ACC does look amazing, although the choice (on the lettered) to gild the page tops and deckle the page bottoms strikes me as odd, like using different style cuffs on a long-sleeve dress shirt.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling a numbered Dorian, still wrapped and in original box

1000 euros (about 1080 usd) + shipping, from France
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Done
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Just received this morning what I can only assume is a shipping notice for CORALINE (from Ludlow Bookbinders, who also did Gaiman's STARDUST, a book I did not order, nor do I have anything else on order at the moment from the UK). As well, Rich said in a recent email that they'd be shipping around now...very cool to finally see it on its way.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Just received this morning what I can only assume is a shipping notice for CORALINE (from Ludlow Bookbinders, who also did Gaiman's STARDUST, a book I did not order, nor do I have anything else on order at the moment from the UK). As well, Rich said in a recent email that they'd be shipping around now...very cool to finally see it on its way.
    Agreed - looking forward to my Coraline as well...but I did get Stardust
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, received (in the Netherlands) my standard, numbered and lettered Coraline.
    Three of the most gorgeous editions I own.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

No shipping notice yet :-(

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rich sent the lettered editions (plus additional states if you ordered any) first; guess then it's on to the numbereds (a standard if you ordered one) and last the remaining standards.
    No idea of course what you ordered.

sk

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a numbered and standard - my books are en route and due in on Tuesday 11/14....just a few more days
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Rich sent the lettered editions (plus additional states if you ordered any) first; guess then it's on to the numbereds (a standard if you ordered one) and last the remaining standards.

sk
    Got the notification last night

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Got the notification last night
    Yay, Jeremy!

sk

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not received my notification, but not long now.

Very exciting. My birthday week this week, so hopefully it'll appear and make it perfect!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

My copy of CORALINE just showed up on my doorstep ten minutes ago...five days from the UK to the West Coast of the U.S -- not bad! I haven't opened it yet to bask in its assumed glory, but just wanted to let those on the West Coast know that your book could arrive any time now.

Country
    Country Flag

My copy of CORALINE just showed up on my doorstep ten minutes ago...five days from the UK to the West Coast of the U.S -- not bad! I haven't opened it yet to bask in its assumed glory, but just wanted to let those on the West Coast know that your book could arrive any time now.
    Yep - I git both my copies yesterday as well - sitting on kitchen table - unopened still - maybe later today. but it was very quick shipping
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

STARDUST LETTERED. AS new... $5999 is the ask!!!!!!!!! Best price I have seen.. yet. Payments can be made!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11