Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aremag - Non-King books

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Aremag - Non-King books

Figured I'd start my own thread because I always felt a tad guilty posting in the P&J thread if it wasn't a King book.

Head of Zeus signed/numbered edition of The Supernova Era and my first Cixin Liu autograph. I couldn't find any info on this slipcased and only 75 numbered edition. I did find a 250 numbered edition I believe done with Goldsboro. I hope it's real but if not I didn't spend much money.

Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Just a guess is that this is the unnumbered limited that someone bought 75 and made the slipcases for them. The Goldsboro ones are basically the same, just a different limitation page.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of recent acquisitions.

Signed Devolution by Max Brooks. I assume he signed the blank page before the title page because the title page is thinner paper and there might have been marker bleed through.

Trade edition of Survivor Song by Paul Tremblay

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My son keeps telling me I need to read World War Z because it is so much better than the movie. Without giving too much away; is Devolution a Big Foot story basically?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    My son keeps telling me I need to read World War Z because it is so much better than the movie. Without giving too much away; is Devolution a Big Foot story basically?
    Yes it is.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

This just arrived today and I had to buy it because the premise just seems too ridiculous and that is right up my alley. My first purchase of a Thunderstorm Books edition and it seems to be a nice quality book. I really dig the end papers.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking book
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice !!!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice looking book
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice !!!
    Thanks both of you!

This stunner arrived today.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received the Falling Angel set by Centipede Press today. It's a great production at a great price.

Hard to get a good picture of the cover

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Looks fantastic!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was just about to post my Lottery photos as well! Some of AGE and Limiteds are even better than Lettereds - never thought I would say that in my life time lol. Not for this book specifically but for the entire timeline.
    And in the case of The Falling Angel - this is how to exceed customer expectations - absolutely stunning!!!!!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BEAUTIFUL !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Those ones from CP look great. I hope to add one or two to my own collection in the future.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Hjortsberg set looks fantastic.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A local Australian seller has offered me to buy this Hjortsberg set at cost - I just saw your photos and pulled the trigger. Looks great!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    A local Australian seller has offered me to buy this Hjortsberg set at cost - I just saw your photos and pulled the trigger. Looks great!
    Glad I could help you spend money!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't expecting USPS delivery this day but I did have a FedEx delivery due today that I was expecting to post pictures for. To my surprise Bibliomysteries was dropped off and all I can say is...wow what a great production. Suntup never fails to deliver quality.

Country
    Country Flag

Shout it out loud!

+ Reply to Thread