Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MY COLLECTION: Burgerhicks80

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BOOK COLLECTION: Burgerhicks80

DT3-Insomnia are signed by King

ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

You either have to use a photo hosting site that allows 3rd party hosting or you can create a photo album in the gallery and use the Insert Image link.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

IMGUR works good if you can figure out how to use it.
    Like everything else, as soon as you're comfortable with it, they make all kinds of changes.
    They have GROUP and HIDDEN images. I suggest using HIDDEN, or strangers will rate your images. I got all kinds of negative feedback before I figured that out.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I use Postimages.org. (for sharing use the Forums/IMG links)

Or create a TDT gallery http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I used Photobucket before I used the gallery here, but I think the images I post from Imgur have more clarity to them, for some reason.
    I still can't get my images larger, though, I don't know why.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tapatalk, simple app. Works for me.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks for the help everyone I figured it out!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

I can see pictures!
    Some very nice stuff there.
    I hope you feed that penguin.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. That is some pure awesomeness there.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice stuff!
    thanks!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wow. That is some pure awesomeness there.
    thanks!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I can see pictures!
    Some very nice stuff there.
    I hope you feed that penguin.
    yeah I figured out how to post them.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection!
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post
    Very nice collection!
    thank you!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice shelves!!

Not sure how I didn't notice until now that the If It Bleeds font is the same as The Outsider! Those books are also organized in the same way on my shelf...

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Nice shelves!!

Not sure how I didn't notice until now that the If It Bleeds font is the same as The Outsider! Those books are also organized in the same way on my shelf...
    Thanks! I never noticed the fonts either. It kinda works what with the Holly Gibney connection though

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE STUFF !!!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    VERY NICE STUFF !!!
    thanks!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great new collection thread!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    thanks! I'm relatively new to collecting but its my new addiction!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    thanks! I'm relatively new to collecting but its my new addiction!
    Most welcome. Pretty impressive start.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP's Avatar

Ah! When I was younger I would drool over Playboy and other lad mags. Now, I'm drooling over a picture of well stacked SK signed books - am I sad, sick, grown up, or indulging a childish obsession? Ahhh!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MistaP View Post
    Ah! When I was younger I would drool over Playboy and other lad mags. Now, I'm drooling over a picture of well stacked SK signed books - am I sad, sick, grown up, or indulging a childish obsession? Ahhh!
    One of us! One of us! One of us!

Traveler MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP's Avatar

Hahaha, yes I think so!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast