33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

17 51.52%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

16 48.48%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - 1980s: Final

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Both films are masterpieces of science fiction and it is only fitting that they should face off against each other in the final.

However, my vote goes to Aliens, as it's my favourite movie from the '80s and my second favourite movie of all time.

I forgot to ask... what is your top fav movie of all time?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Both films are masterpieces of science fiction and it is only fitting that they should face off against each other in the final.

However, my vote goes to Aliens, as it's my favourite movie from the '80s and my second favourite movie of all time.

I forgot to ask... what is your top fav movie of all time?
    My favourite movie of all time is Dances with Wolves.

No other movie has affected me on an emotional level like this one did. It has a stellar cast, awesome narrative drive, and a sweeping visual magnificence that is simply breathtaking.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I'd prefer to make it a drinking game.
    Every time Still Servant and Bill disagree-: Take a shot.
    Every time Tommy and T-Dogz whatever disagree- take a shot.
    Every time Jean and Jon agree -take a shot.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4