Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2020 Game List

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2020 Game List

It's weird to me that we have one of these threads for movies and books, but not for games. Have we ever had one? Anyways, we all know how these work by now. I guess for gaming we can put games we've completed in terms of a campaign, or games we play a fair bit of in terms of online or maybe sports or some kind of game that doesn't really have a start or a finish.

EDIT - I figure the best way to do this is to separate the list in to completed and currently playing since some games you can't really complete.

My list here may have some 2019 games on it...hard to remember when exactly I played certain games looking back.

1. Assassin's Creed (RP)
    2. Heavy Rain
    3. Fallout 3 (RP)
    4. Final Fantasy IX (RP)
    5. Chrono Trigger (RP)
    6. Grand Theft Auto 4 (RP)
    7. Telltale's The Walking Dead
    8. Jetpac
    9. A Plague Tale: Innocence
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Borderlands 3
    2. Uncharhated - The Nathan Drake Collection

That's it lol. I've dropped about 200 hours into Borderlands since the beginning of the year, especially since I've been in quarantine. I play online with my buddies.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’m a very casual gamer, meaning I just dip into a game for a while, and then switch to another or go long stretches without playing anything. I tend to enjoy open world third person games.

1. The Godfather
    2. Mad Max
    3. The Room Three
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Completed

1. Assassin's Creed (RP)
    2. Heavy Rain
    3. Fallout 3 (RP)
    4. Final Fantasy IX (RP)
    5. Chrono Trigger (RP)
    8. Jetpac

Currently Playing

Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age
    Resident Evil REmake 2
    Resident Evil Revelations
    Jet Force Gemini
    Streets of Rage 4
    Jetpac Refueled
    Catherine

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Completed
    1. Borderlands 3
    2. Uncharhated - The Nathan Drake Collection
    3. Hollow Knight

Currently Playing
    1. Kingdom Hearts III
    2. Megaman 11

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Kingdom Hearts 3 is on Gamepass, but I have to catch up on that clusterfuck of a series if I can. Wasn't there like 28 games with decimal places? There is a collection to buy, but I know it doesn't have everything.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly the lore is a clusterfuck. I watched a 40min video of the story from Game 1 and all through the spin offs and I'm still not 100% on everything. I decided to just focus on the big strokes stuff - he's a good guy, he's a bad guy - and as much little details as I could soak up and went ahead.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Completed

1. Assassin's Creed (RP)
    2. Heavy Rain
    3. Fallout 3 (RP)
    4. Final Fantasy IX (RP)
    5. Chrono Trigger (RP)
    8. Jetpac

Currently Playing

Resident Evil REmake 2
    Resident Evil Revelations
    Jet Force Gemini
    Streets of Rage 4
    Jetpac Refueled
    Catherine
    How’s fallout 3 hold up?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Honestly the lore is a clusterfuck. I watched a 40min video of the story from Game 1 and all through the spin offs and I'm still not 100% on everything. I decided to just focus on the big strokes stuff - he's a good guy, he's a bad guy - and as much little details as I could soak up and went ahead.

I'll have to catch up on the series at some point. I never even finished the first game, I don't think, way back when. Pretty sure someone jacked the disc on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315
    How’s fallout 3 hold up?

I still love Fallout 3 to death. It does feel it's age somewhat being that it's almost 15 years old now, but it's still really fun to just explore...a lot more fun to explore than New Vegas, which is mostly sand and desert. The atmosphere of the game, going through the Metro tunnels and the DC Ruins, the ruined overpasses...it's just great.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Fallout 3 > Fallout New Vegas

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Fallout 3 > Fallout New Vegas

I agree. New Vegas makes great improvement in the gameplay (they also had tons of FO3 elements pre-made for them) and the DLCs in New Vegas are simply great. It definitely does something things better than FO3 because it had more time to work with a more intricate perk system and dialogue system etc because it had less to build. But people always flaunt how much flexibility you have with the main quest over Fallout 3...and you really don't have much. Every side you choose basically wants you to visit the same groups of people and either recruit or kill them, and you either assassinate kimball or save him, and you either fight into the Legion Camp and fight Legate Lanius in 3 story lines or you are on their side in one. The amount of player choice in New Vegas is greatly overrated.

Not to mention they kind of force you to take the long way out Goodsprings to New Vegas by places roadblocks and tough enemies around. I like in Fallout 3 how once you're out of Vault 101 you can literally go anywhere and do anything. This last time I didn't even do a main story quest for like 40 hours. I just did a bunch of sidequests and killed raiders and explored. I did every DLC before I started the main story.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Completed

1. Assassin's Creed (RP)
    2. Heavy Rain
    3. Fallout 3 (RP)
    4. Final Fantasy IX (RP)
    5. Chrono Trigger (RP)
    8. Jetpac
    10. Resident Evil: Revelations11. Catherine
    12. Metro Exodus
    13. Metro 2033 Redux (RP)
    14. Inside
    15. Metro: Last Light Redux (RP)

Currently Playing

Resident Evil REmake 2
    Jet Force Gemini
    Peggle 2
    Coffee Talk
    Kingdom Hearts

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Completed

1. Assassin's Creed (RP)
    2. Heavy Rain
    3. Fallout 3 (RP)
    4. Final Fantasy IX (RP)
    5. Chrono Trigger (RP)
    8. Jetpac
    10. Resident Evil: Revelations11. Catherine12. Metro Exodus
    13. Metro 2033 Redux (RP)
    14. Inside
    15. Metro: Last Light Redux (RP)
    16. Rime

Currently Playing

Jet Force Gemini
    Kingdom Hearts
    Fallout 4
    State of Decay 2
    Ticket to Ride
    Mega Man Legacy Collection
    Megan Man X Legacy Collection

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Completed
    Borderlands 3
    Uncharhated - The Nathan Drake Collection
    Hollow Knight
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Megaman 11
    The Last of Us II
    Far Cry 3