Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: If It Bleeds Signed?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I watch a package via tracking go from Florida to Cincinnati Ohio (2 hours from me) to Louisiana and then to Indy and finally me in little Hagerstown Indiana (next to the Ohio border).
    I know this feeling...gets to cincy and its like “tomorrow itll be here”...wait..need to make a quick pitstop to Texas then ill be back
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I watch a package via tracking go from Florida to Cincinnati Ohio (2 hours from me) to Louisiana and then to Indy and finally me in little Hagerstown Indiana (next to the Ohio border).
    I know this feeling...gets to cincy and its like “tomorrow itll be here”...wait..need to make a quick pitstop to Texas then ill be back
    As a resident of cincinnati at least it doesn’t arrive in your city and sit for 3 days before they decide to deliver it. It’s maddening.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    As a resident of cincinnati at least it doesn’t arrive in your city and sit for 3 days before they decide to deliver it. It’s maddening.
    Youre right. That would be infuriating
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here is my book. I consider it to be F/F (as new):

DJ corners sharp and crisp

Book spine and boards in great shape

And of course the signature

Jerome did this come in the envelope? If so, it's totally amazing! Even my unsigned copy from CD has a dinged spine and it was wrapped and boxed.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Youre right. That would be infuriating
    I’ve called the post office asking if I can just drive the 5 mins to the distribution center to get it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Given that people bitch about a 35 dollars Stephen King signed book, I would be a gentleman and offer you 100 dollars for it.
    To be honnest, in my mind, you would be absolutely stupid not to accept it, but it's up to you
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=becca69;1197879]
    Here is my book. I consider it to be F/F (as new):Jerome did this come in the envelope? If so, it's totally amazing! Even my unsigned copy from CD has a dinged spine and it was wrapped and boxed.
    I'm betting your copy went into the box that way.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Given that people bitch about a 35 dollars Stephen King signed book, I would be a gentleman and offer you 100 dollars for it.
    To be honnest, in my mind, you would be absolutely stupid not to accept it, but it's up to you
    Well I'll offer $115! ;-)

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

I just started reading If It Bleeds today. I love Holly Gibney. She's one of my favorite characters. She reminds me a bit of myself.
    "Sometimes dead is better." ~ Jud Crandall

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Opposite for me. I do not like the character at all.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrika View Post
    I just started reading If It Bleeds today. I love Holly Gibney. She's one of my favorite characters. She reminds me a bit of myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    It’s funny how polarizing she is. I like her too. I think she’s one of King’s most interesting characters.

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Same here. Can’t stand Holly Gibney stuff.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big fan of her
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Inspired

I really don't like her. She was okay in Mr. Mercedes, but I don't like what she had become. He's made her almost infallibly smart and it feels like a forced attempt at “diversity” with all her seemingly odd neuro-quirks. With her infallible intelligence it makes her boring. Plus I cringe whenever she does the "life is poopy". I think if I read that one more time in a novel written by king I’ll sit the rest of his novels out.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is still waiting on theirs, I got my copy yesterday. I'm in Chicagoland (where they tax you and then murder you and then tax you again and then make you vote for who they want in charge).

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Tax and death are the only certainties in life.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    If anyone is still waiting on theirs, I got my copy yesterday. I'm in Chicagoland (where they tax you and then murder you and then tax you again and then make you vote for who they want in charge).
    Just gonna set this down here and back away slowly:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Loved the video, Jeff! And congrats on the book - it looks like you got a pretty nice copy.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the video the other day, Jeff. Always enjoyable!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. That book is an absolute treasure. After a lifetime of reading King it felt too good to be true.

I bought a copy with a pristine dust jacket and swiped them out. Also got the CD slipcase ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn’t know where to put this but here seems as good a place as any. Great story concerning Stephen King, If It Bleeds and a very small football (soccer to our american friends) team in my home country of Scotland.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53290374

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8