Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If It Bleeds Signed?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Gerald had a signed copy of storm of the century in his store with no price on it, when I asked him how much he was stumped on how much he should charge. He did not want to sell, he just couldn’t decide a price. He said he would get back to me and never did. Strange business model
    There's no price on display because he doesn't want money for it - in fact you can have it for just the spare coins you have in your pocket. That is if you're willing to play a practical joke on someone. Nothing nasty, just a bit of harmless fun...

Glen, you have always wanted a signed copy of Storm of the Century, haven't you? In fact I'm pretty sure you don't just want it for your collection, you need it.

Brilliant. I loved that story!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

On Facebook I asked for lowest and highest order #. So far this is what I found out
    Earliest order #130
    Highest order # 398

We know that OTHER books ordered are in this stream as well, but assume most are signed copies of IF IT BLEEDS

Anybody got a higher order #?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    On Facebook I asked for lowest and highest order #. So far this is what I found out
    Earliest order #130
    Highest order # 398

We know that OTHER books ordered are in this stream as well, but assume most are signed copies of IF IT BLEEDS

Anybody got a higher order #?
    That is 268... so NOT crazy that 18 other books were sold throughout that run... so 250 signed. I totally think that David is bang on with his pricing then.....

500+ Institute and that is $650ish.... $800-850 for Bleeds seems right.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GUYS HURRY UP if you want to order a copy. Seems like all canadian orders are being cancelled....
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    GUYS HURRY UP if you want to order a copy. Seems like all canadian orders are being cancelled....
    They were already sold. There is no others to sell she told me when I called.

Devastated. What a shitty day
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That sucks for Canadian customers. Sorry about that.
    Have we figured this is the only place getting them? If there's 500 total I don't think just Sarasota got them right?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    That sucks for Canadian customers. Sorry about that.
    Have we figured this is the only place getting them? If there's 500 total I don't think just Sarasota got them right?
    I don't know but damm. this was the only ray of light I have freakin had in some time. I just cannot believe it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My word for the day is.........UGH
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait... so they oversold and are cancelling the Canadian orders?? Why not start with the last orders placed and work backwards? Or is there something I'm missing?

I didn't order one so I'm not out anything but it always sucks to go through these threads and find out who is and who isn't getting screwed by the online order system. Reminds me of the thread with the tickets to the The Institute event...

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Wait... so they oversold and are cancelling the Canadian orders?? Why not start with the last orders placed and work backwards? Or is there something I'm missing?

I didn't order one so I'm not out anything but it always sucks to go through these threads and find out who is and who isn't getting screwed by the online order system. Reminds me of the thread with the tickets to the The Institute event...

Looks like they are cancelling canadian orders, but it definately reminds me of the institute!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

I have a feelin THAT IS EXACTLY what happened. When I called they didn't have any books. I asked where the Canadian orders went! She said sold... so they over sold and have no books. Trust me when I say.... this sucks.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

something similar happened with release of the limited for Under the Dome and 11/22/63 - they simply wouldn't take Canadian orders. it seems that some places just don't like our colourful Canadian play money.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    something similar happened with release of the limited for Under the Dome and 11/22/63 - they simply wouldn't take Canadian orders. it seems that some places just don't like our colourful Canadian play money.
    They took my wifes and I's $$, set up an account... and took the address ok. I don't get it. I believe they oversold (this happens often we see) and any orders outside US they just cancelled.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would guess they just screwed up and never intended to sell any to other countries.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I would guess they just screwed up and never intended to sell any to other countries.
    I’m thinking that’s the case as well.

Country
    Country Flag

I would say that too. BUT I called right away soon as they sent the email cancelling it. They told me that they didn't have the books. They were sold..... I offered to send it to a US address OR pay whatever the cost was ++ to ship it to me... just tell me what it is. They said the books are gone. Thats why I think it. She said if she could, she would get King to sign another for me... yeah I will hold my breath.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    She said if she could, she would get King to sign another for me... yeah I will hold my breath.
    Just make sure King spells Kris correctly.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't on the email list so I won't get one, and my chances would have been as low as most here, but, had there been a copy for every person who wanted one, it certainly wouldn't make collect King that fun. There's so much King I missed out on "at price."
    Wish I still lived in Florida, I'd ride up to Sarasota and pick up one in person. I stop by there whenever I visit family.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

She said if she could, she would get King to sign another for me... yeah I will hold my breath.
    Dreams can come true right ?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe it happened on your birthday in Maine.

Country
    Country Flag

I believe it happened on your birthday in Maine.
    It did. Not to me though. Hahahaha I couldn’t speak. It was my wife that pulled that off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All orders were shipped in padded envelopes. Oof.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    All orders were shipped in padded envelopes. Oof.
    Confirmed. That sucks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shouldn't be a big deal.dj may be dinged, but as long as book is ok, all is well.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree, I will just take my mint DJ off of my unsigned copy
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast