Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: If It Bleeds Signed?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    David has 6 to list I just seen him post. Everyone that wants one... will get one. So that’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Read the post again, he got the first 6 in. Already sold they are in Quarantine. Hopefully he will get more to sell! All copies for sale on eBay are currently at over $800. Feeding frenzy over?
    Ahh. I took it to mean that 6 more were there to sell after his garage quarantine. Thanks for the clarification

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I already took preorders...the first 6 arrived today....quarantined for 24 hrs in my garage.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The DJ can be replaced by buying a new book from Costco for ~$20 including tax and swapping DJ's. Buying in person assures you of choosing the best condition DJ/book.
    That's what I did. Had to travel to two Targets and a Walmart, but I did it.
    I did this today as well, although one Costco trip took care of it. I put a Brodart cover on the new dj and now it looks great.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    David has 6 to list I just seen him post. Everyone that wants one... will get one. So that’s good

Read the post again, he got the first 6 in. Already sold they are in Quarantine. Hopefully he will get more to sell! All copies for sale on eBay are currently at over $800. Feeding frenzy over?
    Ahh. I took it to mean that 6 more were there to sell after his garage quarantine. Thanks for the clarification

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my book. I consider it to be F/F (as new):

DJ corners sharp and crisp

Book spine and boards in great shape

And of course the signature

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely a rarity.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A beauty, J.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it sacrilegious or even worth it to have the sig tipped into a fine copy?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not at all.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not at all.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you take a folded 1st state 'Salem's Lot DJ that came from a drawer that never was actually put on production 1st editions of 'Salem's Lot, and then put it on a book is that sacrilege?

Country
    Country Flag

If you take a folded 1st state 'Salem's Lot DJ that came from a drawer that never was actually put on production 1st editions of 'Salem's Lot, and then put it on a book is that sacrilege?
    No, Sir. I was using the emoji above as I'm seriously considering having it done.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Any qualified book repair person can replace pages, endpapers, etc. on a book. Swapping the DJ can be done by amateurs like you and me.

Country
    Country Flag

Any qualified book repair person can replace pages, endpapers, etc. on a book. Swapping the DJ can be done by amateurs like you and me.
    Definitely in regards to the DJ. Looks like I have a couple of places here in town that might be able to do the page swap.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is ridiculous.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is crazy. I've seen packages, particularly Media mail tour the entire country, and take weeks to arrive.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I know... and if it does take weeks, I can only imagine the condition it arrives in.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I know... and if it does take weeks, I can only imagine the condition it arrives in.
    Minor damage can be repaired easily and cheaply. Still, it sucks. Particularly because if truly lost (after 30 days), the best you can hope to recover is $35.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it’s gonna be near impossible for a mint copy.... that’s insane how long man

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

There sure seem to be a lot autograph dealers in that area.
    I noticed that too and I am always skeptical of those types of sellers who seem to come out at times like this. I live in S.W. Florida and never heard of or seen most of these sellers previously.

. . .
    I HOPE ANYONE WHO BOUGHT FROM THESE SPORTS/MEMORABILIA SELLERS MADE SURE THEY ALSO RECIEVED THE ORIGINAL "PADDED ENVELOPE" THE BOOK WAS MAILED IN FROM THE BOOKSTORE!
    That return address & date mailed on the envelope is perhaps THE BEST PROVENANCE the book is really from this signing.

Spoiler:
    PERHAPS SHOULD HAVE SUGGESTED SOONER< However, Thought of this today while looking at my padded envelopes.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would think that the sales receipt would be sufficient. Hanging on to the pathetic padded envelope should not be necessary. In fact the envelope would just bring up bad memories...

All that really matters is that King's signature is legitimate.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

But just imagine all of the sights it has seen! It could have visited the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, some USPS warehouse in Cleveland.

The possibilities are endless!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I would think that the sales receipt would be sufficient. Hanging on to the pathetic padded envelope should not be necessary. In fact the envelope would just bring up bad memories...

All that really matters is that King's signature is legitimate.
    If someone is selling multiple copies it is EASY TO SUPPLY JUST A COPY OF a RECIEPT … Way Easier than faking Kings sig.
    HOWEVER THE PADDED ENVELOPES each tell a unique (perhaps sad) part of the story.. thus TRUE PROVERNANCE..
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is ridiculous.

I just talked to my local post office. Their best guess is that it’s still sitting in a Florida distribution center, and to give it another week. I mean I know that the mail system has slowed down the past two months, but c’mon!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I watch a package via tracking go from Florida to Cincinnati Ohio (2 hours from me) to Louisiana and then to Indy and finally me in little Hagerstown Indiana (next to the Ohio border).
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast