Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: If It Bleeds Signed?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I really missed it!

Who's mailing list?
    Bookstore1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Kris. I'm surprised I'm not already on their list.
    You should be man. We were at the last signing together! I got a book off you that you brought for me! Member brother? I asked King about another DT book.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Yep, they were available for $30.00 but not a member so I heard about it later. Obviously a great deal for those who snagged one, let's see how many end up on the aftermarket and at what price
    One bookstore down....
    I was guessing $500-600 but David at Betts thinks way more and a couple of others too. I’m guessing 500 copies were signed. Be interesting to see what they go for. One guy sold his copy for $750 pretty quick on Facebook though. Another girl I know is asking $800 for hers

Makes sense. More along the lines of The Institute pricing. A little less than The Outsider or Elevation because more signed.
    If I got one for $30.00 that'd be great but I won't be paying astronomical prices for this.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, they were available for $30.00 but not a member so I heard about it later. Obviously a great deal for those who snagged one, let's see how many end up on the aftermarket and at what price
    One bookstore down....
    I was guessing $500-600 but David at Betts thinks way more and a couple of others too. I’m guessing 500 copies were signed. Be interesting to see what they go for. One guy sold his copy for $750 pretty quick on Facebook though. Another girl I know is asking $800 for hers

Makes sense. More along the lines of The Institute pricing. A little less than The Outsider or Elevation because more signed.
    If I got one for $30.00 that'd be great but I won't be paying astronomical prices for this.
    I haven’t even read the book yet to see if it’s good. Institute seems to have settled in the $650 range. Maybe this will as well. We will see soon enough. The books start shipping on Tuesday.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a random drive by question that a friend brought to my attention(quarantine means random thoughts)
    Finished If it Bleeds this morning.
    WHY is there a cat on the cover? 🤣

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Just a random drive by question that a friend brought to my attention(quarantine means random thoughts)
    Finished If it Bleeds this morning.
    WHY is there a cat on the cover? 🤣

Because there is.

Excellent post! Now I have to know! Bev?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't see a cat, I saw a rat...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

One bookstore down....

All my knowledge comes second hand, but to the BEST of my estimation, there were about 200-250 books sold....I know person who got to order first and his number was 130 (bookstore was numbering ALL online orders, not just If It Bleeds)....last number just before it sold out was 370something....that leaves 240 numbers and likely not ALL were If It Bleeds....

Pricing....my BEST GUESS is around $800.....Institute had ONE signing event and a 1st/1st signed by King goes about $600 (was over $800 at the beginning)....there were NO signings for Outsiders or Elevation and both of those are over $1200 each (Elevation over $1500)....so my guess is If It Bleeds starts around $800ish.

Left out of Outsiders....there was an event I think in Minnesota where signed LATER editions (like 12th, 13th, 14th printings) were given out.....these go around $400ish today.....but as far as I know there were no signing events for 1st editions.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Default If It Bleeds Signed?

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    One bookstore down....

All my knowledge comes second hand, but to the BEST of my estimation, there were about 200-250 books sold....I know person who got to order first and his number was 130 (bookstore was numbering ALL online orders, not just If It Bleeds)....last number just before it sold out was 370something....that leaves 240 numbers and likely not ALL were If It Bleeds....

Pricing....my BEST GUESS is around $800.....Institute had ONE signing event and a 1st/1st signed by King goes about $600 (was over $800 at the beginning)....there were NO signings for Outsiders or Elevation and both of those are over $1200 each (Elevation over $1500)....so my guess is If It Bleeds starts around $800ish.
    Tend to agree with this man. Few sold on Facebook for $800+

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think King signed ~500 books, half of which went to Bookstore1 in Sarasota, and the other half to Gerald Winters in Bangor Maine...

Country
    Country Flag

Default If It Bleeds Signed?

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think King signed ~500 books, half of which went to Bookstore1 in Sarasota, and the other half to Gerald Winters in Bangor Maine...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Too funny! He would never sell them in Bangor. And not for $30. They will go on display!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Oh I hope not! Gerald will hide them all away!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I had hoped that the ellipse at the end of my sentence would tell people I was kidding. Just to be clear, the Gerald Winter comment was in jest.

My Mood
    Asleep

I had hoped that the ellipse at the end of my sentence would tell people I was kidding. Just to be clear, the Gerald Winter comment was in jest.

Hence our not so witty replies.....

My Mood
    Asleep

Gerald had a signed copy of storm of the century in his store with no price on it, when I asked him how much he was stumped on how much he should charge. He did not want to sell, he just couldn’t decide a price. He said he would get back to me and never did. Strange business model

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

So what's the deal with Gerald Winter? I'm unfamiliar with his shop, but I've seen him get a LOT of flack between here and Facebook.
    In search of: #127 of Suntup's Misery, Hill House, Horns, Rosemary's Baby (willing to trade lower number for Horns and Rosemary's Baby)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    So what's the deal with Gerald Winter? I'm unfamiliar with his shop, but I've seen him get a LOT of flack between here and Facebook.
    It's a very long and complicated story. There are over 700 posts in this thread. It doesn't tell all of the stories, but gives an insight as to what kind of a person Gerald is. Enjoy.

Gerald Winters and Son, the new bookstore in Bangor

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Gerald had a signed copy of storm of the century in his store with no price on it, when I asked him how much he was stumped on how much he should charge. He did not want to sell, he just couldn’t decide a price. He said he would get back to me and never did. Strange business model
    There's no price on display because he doesn't want money for it - in fact you can have it for just the spare coins you have in your pocket. That is if you're willing to play a practical joke on someone. Nothing nasty, just a bit of harmless fun...

Glen, you have always wanted a signed copy of Storm of the Century, haven't you? In fact I'm pretty sure you don't just want it for your collection, you need it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    There's no price on display because he doesn't want money for it - in fact you can have it for just the spare coins you have in your pocket. That is if you're willing to play a practical joke on someone. Nothing nasty, just a bit of harmless fun...

Glen, you have always wanted a signed copy of Storm of the Century, haven't you? In fact I'm pretty sure you don't just want it for your collection, you need it.
    Omg Hahahaha hahahahaha I just died laughing. That could have NOT been written better. Thanks Tim, I now have coffee to clean up that I spit out everywhere from my burst of laughter. HahahahaHah

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

It's a very long and complicated story. There are over 700 posts in this thread. It doesn't tell all of the stories, but gives an insight as to what kind of a person Gerald is. Enjoy.

Well that was certainly a very interesting read! It was crazy to see the thread go from "nothing but praise" to "some suspicion" to "crazy-ass stories".

Well, hopefully he doesn't actually acquire any signed If It Bleeds!
    In search of: #127 of Suntup's Misery, Hill House, Horns, Rosemary's Baby (willing to trade lower number for Horns and Rosemary's Baby)

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Netflix should make a "Tiger King" type documentary on him. Maybe call it "King of Kings".

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

***Collector friend of mine (he posts here rarely) has been looking for a legit signed Storm for at least 20 years...never found one yet and he is pretty good too!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

***Collector friend of mine (he posts here rarely) has been looking for a legit signed Storm for at least 20 years...never found one yet and he is pretty good too!
    FYI. I finally got King to sign the hardback copy for me, only for Tippy to tell me I need the paperback is original. Got that one signed too!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI. I finally got King to sign the hardback copy for me, only for Tippy to tell me I need the paperback is original. Got that one signed too!

Duh!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ury+-+Trade+PB

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jesus Jerome, I knew you were half joking but don't cause palpitations like this!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast