Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: If It Bleeds Signed?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default If It Bleeds Signed?

So I'm sure many of you watched the King/Grisham event and of course caught the fact that he's signing a bunch of books to help independent bookstores. Assuming it's the new one.
    Thought we could speculate and add info here as people come by it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes I was posting about this. There is supposed to be 500 I think Being done and details to be released soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

These will likely be released to local bookstores for locals only is my guess.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    These will likely be released to local bookstores for locals only is my guess.
    IDK You may be able to purchase online, social distancing and all, no? I would expect they are not having you visit the store.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a link to a video of the event? Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Bev!!! That was great!!! Once again, YOU DA MAN!!!!!!

Question, Bev. Is there someplace online that's lists links to independent bookstores that sell online? Is it the "BINC" that they reference or somewhere else?

FWIW, I came away with a few, Grisham novels to order.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was an excellent watch, so natural. Great
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Question, Bev. Is there someplace online that's lists links to independent bookstores that sell online? Is it the "BINC" that they reference or somewhere else?

I haven't heard how the books are going to be distributed. I'll let you know if I do. I've been reading Grisham since THE FIRM. A good storyteller.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

I haven't heard how the books are going to be distributed. I'll let you know if I do. I've been reading Grisham since THE FIRM. A good storyteller.
    Thank you that would be cool, but I was referring to just buying books in general instead of say, Amazon or B&N. You know, some central link/website listing for independent book stores that offer online sales.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know about signed copies of If It Bleeds, but I ordered a signed copy of Camino Winds about a month ago from New Dominion Books (in VA, I think), for anyone who's interested. I met Grisham on tour for Camino Islands a few years back.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Grisham mentioned Square Books. That is a great bookstore to buy from. I’ve purchased several signed novels of his from there over the past twenty years.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you that would be cool, but I was referring to just buying books in general instead of say, Amazon or B&N. You know, some central link/website listing for independent book stores that offer online sales.
    Hey Merlin,
    Here is the website for the ABA independent bookstores. Just put in your zip code and it will tell you participating stores. If you don't have a local favorite you can use my zip 32720!
    https://www.indiecommerce.org/
    Another service for independent stores is Book shop at https://bookshop.org/
    Support your local stores!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

Hey Merlin,
    Here is the website for the ABA independent bookstores. Just put in your zip code and it will tell you participating stores. If you don't have a local favorite you can use my zip 32720!
    https://www.indiecommerce.org/
    Another service for independent stores is Book shop at https://bookshop.org/
    Support your local stores!
    I'm definitely going to do that and many thanks my good man!!!! Think I've had enough of B&N and Amazon and will start with a couple of the, Grisham books mentioned in the discussion!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe the signed books are gone.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Guess I wasn't "in the know" in regards to the link sent out to the bookstore email subscribers, but I found out which store it was and placed an order for the book anyways. If I get one signed, cool...if not, I have a copy to put on the first edition shelf as I already have my reading copy..and it feels nice supporting an Independent.
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The signed books lasted about three hours.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I registered to the mailing list. Just in case there will be another opportunity.
    Although I heard that they werent shipping outside of the USA/ Canada....
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, they were available for $30.00 but not a member so I heard about it later. Obviously a great deal for those who snagged one, let's see how many end up on the aftermarket and at what price 🙄
    One bookstore down....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I really missed it!

Who's mailing list?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I really missed it!

Who's mailing list?
    Bookstore1

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Yep, they were available for $30.00 but not a member so I heard about it later. Obviously a great deal for those who snagged one, let's see how many end up on the aftermarket and at what price
    One bookstore down....
    I was guessing $500-600 but David at Betts thinks way more and a couple of others too. I’m guessing 500 copies were signed. Be interesting to see what they go for. One guy sold his copy for $750 pretty quick on Facebook though. Another girl I know is asking $800 for hers

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I really missed it!

Who's mailing list?
    Yeah I don't know why it's a big secret since it's sold out anyway. Sarasota had them and sent emails to newsletter members. If you weren't a member and tried to buy one you got a message back about it. I personally didn't do any of this but had a friend who tried and failed and one who did get one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I really missed it!

Who's mailing list?
    Yeah I don't know why it's a big secret since it's sold out anyway. Sarasota had them and sent emails to newsletter members. If you weren't a member and tried to buy one you got a message back about it. I personally didn't do any of this but had a friend who tried and failed and one who did get one.
    You could sign up right there and then and buy one. One per person.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I really missed it!

Who's mailing list?
    Bookstore1

Thanks, Kris. I'm surprised I'm not already on their list.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast