Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Your word or phrase of the day!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nobody sees a bear's shiboinka and lives

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    nobody sees a bear's shiboinka and lives

Classic Jean, classic!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I had to take my shiboinka to the shop for repairs.

Gunslinger Apprentice ladykatherine is on a distinguished road ladykatherine's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to the doctor because my shiboinka was acting up again.
    LadyK
    "The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half inch eraser--in case you thought optimism was dead." ♥ --Robert Brault

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, get your filthy little mitts off my shiboinka!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

The sky is blue, and all the leaves are green
    My heart's as full as a baked potato
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    When I say it's a shiboinka day!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Will my shiboinka fit in there?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Last thing I remember was getting hit in the head with that shiboinka. Then I woke up on the floor.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

We're going to Shiboinka's, you want anything?

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

may i say that you have the most impressive shiboinka i've ever seen!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Shiboinka-boink ya-da-da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da
    Shiboinka-boink ya-da-da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da
    Life would be a dream, sweetheaaaart!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I don't want any shenaningans if we're going to shiboinkas in Cheboygan!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Unspecial is my word of the day. Please share and enjoy on this hopefully non unspecial day.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok I'm not sure if I am playing this game right but my phrase of the day is "Sweet Fantasy Island!!" (as heard on Psych). I keep thinking about it and laughing!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Brilliant. I've been watching so much British television lately I can't stop saying it.

Though I hate the way it sounds with an American accent.
    Ugh.

My Mood
    Worried

Awesome Ves'ka Gan... That's a great phrase!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5