+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Random King-related news

Breaker St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Definitely cool and interesting, but I would kill for a version of this based on the novel (as opposed to Kubrick's film).
    I have yet to be presented with an explanation for Clownfeet Garfield.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Brian Keene's latest newsletter :

I worked on INVISBLE MONSTERS and PROJECT CASTLE (and a lot of people have figured out what the latter is, and Rich Chizmar confirmed it during a YouTube Livestream, so the heck with it ó letís dispense with the codename. PROJECT CASTLE is actually a graphic novel adaptation of Stephen King and Richard Chizmarís GWENDYíS BUTTON BOX. However, it goes beyond the novella and explores the other residents and denizens of Castle Rock, and what they were up to during the time period of the novella. So, for example, while Cujo, or Deputy Andy Clutterbuck, or Frank Dodd didnít appear in the book, they could very well appear in the graphic novel. Basically, Iíve been allowed to run riot all over Castle Rock in the 1970s, and it has been a lot of fun. Weíre still a while from publication (Iím on the final draft now) and Iíll stay mum about the artist and the rest of the team (because Rich didnít speak about any of that on the livestream).

If it seems like Iím taking a long time for a 100+ page graphic novel, thatís because I am. These arenít my characters, and itís a setting beloved by millions, and I am taking my time to make sure I deliver something that is respectful, thoughtful and loving of them. And Iím also fact-checking with Bev Vincent and other experts to make sure the stuff Iíve added matches up, continuity-wise. Bottom-line: if youíre hoping for Pennywise fighting Father Callahan in the basement of the Castle Rock VFW, youíre going to be very disappointed. But if youíre wondering what the Castle Rock Strangler was doing the night Gwendy pressed a button and ate a chocolate rabbit, I think youíll dig it.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Probably a reprint of an already published King story in this upcoming anthology

To be released in april 2022
    The hardcover is sold out from the publisher's website, but still available from amazon

I am waiting a reply from the publisher about the table of content
    APPEARS "Revelations" is still available from publisher.
    https://www.stygianskymedia.com/prod...41322987913405
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I received my copy a couple of days ago.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN JOINS THE BOSOX BROADCAST

Read more => https://stephenking.com/p/bosox/
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Nice

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely no idea what that means, nor if there will be anything really interesting about Stephen King, but a few days ago, Richard Chizmar posted this in a facebook Stephen King fans group :

Between the upcoming free bonus chapbook (by Richard & Billy Chizmar), which is signed and fully illustrated by Francois Valliancourt & Billyís extra creepy original story for April, thereís never been a better time to sign up for his Patreon page. Plus thereís a bunch of exclusive Stephen King related content. Check it out!
    https://www.patreon.com/whchizmar
    This is Billy, who has directed the unreleased "Trapped" short movie, that is supposed to become a feature length movie by Mark Pavia

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sierraís ĎPhantasmagoriaí Was the Result of Being Turned Down by Stephen King?

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-...-stephen-king/

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

It was released last summer, but was only able to read it recently : "Adapting Stephen King - vol 1"

Quite enjoyed it
    Very interesting and insightful !

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reading that the axe used by Jack Nicholson in The Shining is going on display at the Stanley Hotel. Part of a " film museum" to be incorporated into the hotel. Someone apparently purchased it for close to $200K.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Reading that the axe used by Jack Nicholson in The Shining is going on display at the Stanley Hotel. Part of a " film museum" to be incorporated into the hotel. Someone apparently purchased it for close to $200K.
    We've been discussing it on the intriguing thread.

Bev linked this article about it.
    The English language has many words for insanity. Probably for the same reason people who live way up north have many words for snow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3