Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Tower Comic needs

Traveler twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dark Tower Comic needs

I'd like to complete my DT comics collection, but I've been having a REAL hard time trying to find the last 8. If anyone has of these that they are willing to part with, I would be extremely grateful! The ones that I am missing are:

TLRH #3 & 5 sv (no longer needed. thank you, Lurker)
    Treachery #2, 5 & 6 sketch variants
    Fall of Gilead #1, 2, 3 & 4 sketch variants
    Battle of Jericho Hill #5 variant
    The Journey Begins #1 v (no longer needed. thank you, daniel_pyle

Let me know what you're willing to part with and what you are wanting for them. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Last edited by twukker; 11-23-2020 at 07:09 PM.

Traveler twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Damn! It looks like I'm not going to be able to complete my collection! Please keep me in mind if you stumble onto any of these editions. Thanks!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These?

Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    These?

The one on the left and in the middle are two that I need. Are you looking to part with them?

Country
    Country Flag

I was able to cross two off my list. Big thanks to Lurker for her generosity!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REMOVED BY MODERATOR

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO SPAM - Simply report it using the tools provided and it will be removed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although very interesting it's still SPAM and not the right place to be posted...

Country
    Country Flag

A big shout out to daniel_pyle for letting me know about another book that gets me closer to completing my collection. Thanks, daniel

Country
    Country Flag

I thought I would try again. Has anybody got any of the ones that I am still missing (that they would be willing to part with, of course)?

I'll take a look.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! These last ones must be pretty close to nonexistent! Thanks to all who have looked and helped me!

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

I have a complete collection of every comic and variant. I am going to advertise them again this week but if they dont sell I may consider splitting.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ianlever99 View Post
    I have a complete collection of every comic and variant. I am going to advertise them again this week but if they dont sell I may consider splitting.
    any word? i'd hate for someone to not get all of them in one shot, but i'd sure rather complete my set! selfish, ain't i?

Traveler wingnix is on a distinguished road

Did you get the boxset or did you buy them separately?

which harry potter character are you

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wingnix View Post
    Did you get the boxset or did you buy them separately?
    I've bought them all separately

Traveler EugeneJennings is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by twukker View Post
    I'd like to complete my DT comics collection, but I've been having a apk obb hard time trying to find the last 8. If anyone has of these that they are willing to part with, I would be extremely grateful! The ones that I am missing are:

TLRH #3 & 5 sv (no longer needed. thank you, Lurker)
    Treachery #2, 5 & 6 sketch variants
    Fall of Gilead #1, 2, 3 & 4 sketch variants
    Battle of Jericho Hill #5 variant
    The Journey Begins #1 v (no longer needed. thank you, daniel_pyle

Let me know what you're willing to part with and what you are wanting for them. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Have you tried searching online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon? Another option would be to join online collector communities or forums related to DT comics. These communities can be a great resource for finding rare comics and connecting with other collectors who may be willing to sell or trade.

+ Reply to Thread