Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last of Us on HBO

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Please be good.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

as long as Druckmann is at the helm, I have the utmost confidence this will turn out great.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Pedro got the voice down PAT. It'll take me some time to get used to that actress as Ellie, but as long as she's able to pull off the Ellie-isms I'll be fine.

Man if they get this right it could truly become something special. I feel like playing the games through again.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Pedro got the voice down PAT. It'll take me some time to get used to that actress as Ellie, but as long as she's able to pull off the Ellie-isms I'll be fine.

Man if they get this right it could truly become something special. I feel like playing the games through again.
    are the games good?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

are the games good?
    The first one was great. I haven't played the second.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

are the games good?
    Yes. The 2 games together form one of my all time favorite stories, any medium (books, movies, comics etc.,)

If you own a Playstation, no reason not to play them!

Country
    Country Flag

If you own a Playstation, no reason not to play them!
    And they're being remastered for PC, and coming soon.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

are the games good?
    Good would be putting it really, really, really mildly.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting closer...

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reminds me a bit of the first/second season Walking Dead when it was legit magical in many ways. I really am excited for this.. I feel these guys seen them losing thier way and know what to do... to not go that route!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Like I said from the beginning, I have complete faith in this creative team. Both in front and behind the camera. I just have this gut feeling that this show will be special.

Druckmann from Naughty Dog is involved so I know it will be as faithful to the games as humanly possible. And that shot of the Clicker (name of the infected) is almost a 1:1 of the games.

Can't wait!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also I've been bumping that song from the trailer all morning lol.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to have high hopes for this. It's just hard to ever get excited for any video game adaptation. Fallout is my favourite game franchise and I'm not even pumped for that. The only thing from this trailer that really grabbed me was the scenes clearly from the outbreak in the games intro, it looks like they might have nailed that. Ideally I'd like the entire first episode to be pre-outbreak/outbreak.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I want to have high hopes for this. It's just hard to ever get excited for any video game adaptation. Fallout is my favourite game franchise and I'm not even pumped for that. The only thing from this trailer that really grabbed me was the scenes clearly from the outbreak in the games intro, it looks like they might have nailed that. Ideally I'd like the entire first episode to be pre-outbreak/outbreak.
    You will always have Walking Dead brother and Negan lol Lets be honest... there is no way this could be worse than what The Walking Dead turned into.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

getting closer...

Country
    Country Flag

getting closer...
    I never played the game BUT I am VERY pumped for this. It has the vibe that WD did for the first couple seasons. I REALLY hope they can keep that vibe alive for the run it goes on. The second trailer was AMAZING...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

getting closer...
    I never played the game BUT I am VERY pumped for this. It has the vibe that WD did for the first couple seasons. I REALLY hope they can keep that vibe alive for the run it goes on. The second trailer was AMAZING...
    The game is great. Haven’t played the second yet though. Might be better you didn’t play it so you won’t have any preconceived ideas of what the show should be.

Country
    Country Flag

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Last of Us
    is amazing and has probably the most immersive and gripping storyline ever produced for a video game. The fact that the production and design team were heavily inspired by the novel The Road by Cormac McCarthy when creating the game demonstrates how good this is. It's nothing short of a masterpiece.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast